13

A few weeks later

Carmen

I finally walk through the doors of my own house. Justin made sure that I was too tired to do too much. I barely make it to work on time these days. Hmph, it's good though. But I need to talk to him about slowing down. I've been dropping pounds like crazy and I think it's time we slow it back down. I've already admitted that I have feelings for him.

I go upstairs to my room, straight to my dresser. I put on my gray sweatsuit and start tidying up around the house. Not that my house really needed it. But truth be told I need a damn nap. I think I'll take one too. I put my dirty clothes in the washer machine, then I walk back downstairs to my couch. I lay down and close my eyes.

Amari

Barcelona was beautiful, but I'm so glad to be home, with my man. Let's just say our lives are about to get a little more freaky,but in a good way though.

We get into a cab and tell the driver to drive to my address. I can't wait to get back to my home. I can call Carmen in the morning, cause the first thing I'm doing when I get home is breaking the headboard back in.

Daniel is feeling all up on me in the back of this cab.

" Baby, I'm sure you can hold off for a couple more minutes." I whine.

He simply ignores me and proceeds to kiss my lips. I let him, for the simple fact that I want this too.

My cellphone rings, I reluctantly answer.

"Hello?" I answer in an irritated tone

"Well excuse me, did I interrupt something?" Sebastian laughs. I roll my eyes.

"What is it Sebastian?"

"Well I knew you would be in town by now and I need you to come by my house and sample thus new dish I made. And no, it can't wait."

"I better have an orgasm when I taste it, because that's what you have me missing out on." I huff.

"Ew, you sound like Carmen."

"Speaking of which, why didn't you call her?"

"I called her, but she wasn't feeling up to it. It seems that her boy toy has been wearing that ass out for days now."

"That was way too much information than I needed to know." I frown at the phone.

"Um, isn't that what you were getting ready to do?" He asked me. No he didn't!

"Yes. When's the last time you have your back cracked? Or your ego stroked?" I ask boldly.

"Unlike you and Carmen, I don't kiss and tell."

"Boy hush, don't have me blast you about that nigga you was fucking at Uncle Terry's barbecue. Had the boy wobbling out of there like a newborn calf."

"Uh uh, don't even go there. Because you and Daniel turned up at Georgia's wedding in the restroom."

"That was different." I defend me and my man.

"Her five year old daughter caught y'all."

"She should've been staying out of grown folks business."

"Really Amari, that's how you feeling? Anyway, you better be on your way over here."

"Okay Sebastian dang, I'm coming." I abruptly hang up the phone.

The look on Daniel's face told me he was irritated.

"I'm getting me some of this pussy before we step foot out of this cab. I love Sebastian, but damn."