14

Carmen

This shit is getting out of control. Someone has broken into my home, and went as far to assault me. A man at that. The police are trying to ask me, but I only tell them what I know. They insist on pushing the limited memory that I do have to solve this, but I'm not gonna do their jobs for them. I'm lucky enough to walk out of this hospital with just a sling on my arm. From that table I thought that my neck and my face would have been broken. Which just goes to show, I'm stronger than I look. But as crazy as it may sound, I am completely turned on.

I'm turned on to the fact that Justin took charge right away. Mmm mmm mmph! The anger that he has towards my attacker is almost scary. He looks so damn good right now.

"Gotdammit!" he shouts, not caring who hears him as he punches a big hole in the wall. My clit jumps and my breathing quickens. The things that I would do to hurry up out of here, but the doctors aren't trying to let me leave so fast.

Amari

Daniel pulls up in front of me and gets out of the car. The food that Sebastian let me try was delicious, but in the matter of a few minutes I'm about to head back to my place for my four course meal.

Daniel pulls me into his arms and starts kissing on my neck, oh he better wait until we get back to my place. I nibble on his earlobe.

"You trying to fuck right here?" he asks me.

"No I would must rather be at home." I grab his crouch and gently squeezed, making him inhale sharply.

"I'm ready to bust your pussy wide open right here against this car."

"Uh, uh, uh. Wait till we get back to my place. I told youI wanted to try something new, and I promise it will be worth your while." I smile

It only takes Daniel five minutes to get back to my place, I'm surprised that I didn't get a speeding ticket. I don't even have time to close the door good before he is all over me. This time he choses to start pulling off all of our clothes.

We end up on the floor, right in front of the door with no cares in the world. All I care about is my man, I don't care if we're on a floor or the counter tops of my kitchen, I'm gonna have me some of him right now.

I straddle his waist lick his nipples. I trail my tongue all down the happy trail of his abs. My body is on fire, and I want him even more since a delay got in the way of our love making.

"Daniel."

"Baby, please don't stop." he begs

"I wanna suck your dick from the back." that is something we have never done, ever. However, most of his shock comes from the fact that I'm being so vocal. That trip to Barcelona has awoken something within me.

Daniel gets on all fours in front of me, wondering what I'm gonna do next. I take him inside my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head of his penis. He easily slides down my throat, and I happily engulf his balls into my mouth as well.

"Oh my...oh shit." that's right baby, I want your head to spin off of this.

I trace my stiletto finger nails on his stomach as I gave him deep throat strokes. He is moaning like he's never felt anything so good in his life and I love every moment of it. There is something so erotic when a man let's go of his ego and tells his woman what feels good and what he enjoys. Because as much as enjoy pleasing my man, I want him to enjoy it too, that's my main purpose.

I let his manhood slide out of my mouth and do the unthinkable. I lick up his shaft, balls, and go straight for his ass. As soon as my tongue reaches his hole, he starts to move away.