7

The previous chapter has been marked private, so you have to be a follower to read it. Just delete the book, follow me, and then add it back
Carmen

Call me a stalker but I tracked down the law firm that Justin works at. I need to see him. For closure. If I want to get ahead in my life I have to deal with my past. I realize that now.

I knock on his office door. "Come in.", his voice says. I twist the knob and walk into the office. "We need to talk.", I say. He looks up from his paper work. "I didn't expect that so soon.", he say leaning back in his chair. I roll my eyes. Cocky motherf-

"Carmen?", his voice takes me out of my thoughts. I met his eyes.
"I thought about what you said. I can't find your love through a one night stand, and I don't want it. Your taking a lot of effort to get with somebody that doesn't want you.", I say in confidence. "No. You're still fighting your feelings about me. I bet you were thinking about our sex last night. The was my muscles flexed, and how the sweat would just turn you on.", he say getting up from his chair. I back up when he walks towards me. "You're trying to hide from me, but I can always spot you.", he said grabbing a hold of my hand. We're face to face, starring in each other's eyes. He goes straight for my neck. "Justin, stop. We can't do this.", I try to convince him. But the truth is I don't wanna stop. "Don't think of me as Justin then. Think of me as Romell.", he says. No he didn't. He lifts me up and puts me on the desk. He lifts my shirt above my head. Am I really about to do this? "Justin wait?", I stop him with my hand. "What?", he asks. I detect frustration in his voice. "People might hear us.", I say. "Them let them hear us, I don't give a damn.", he states. Before I can reason with him, he drops to his knees. He unbuckles my belt, and unfastens my pants. Justin slides my pants off with ease, exposing my panties. He kisses my thighs and starts traveling up to inner thigh. He comes up to my stomach and kisses around my navel. Oh my gosh. Am I really about to fuck him in his office? I hope nobody walks in. I turn my head towards the window. He has an amazing view from here.

Justin's kisses travel up to the top of my breasts and finally makes it to my lips. I need this. I wrap my arms around his neck and thrust my tongue into his mouth. We go back and forth in this game until he dominates, showing me that he has control. He reaches behind me and un hooks my bra. I slide out of the straps and throw it in another direction. I break our kiss and attack his jacket. This needs to comes off now! I look over and see and mirror. I don't like what it see. It telling me that I'm falling for him again. I push the thoughts away and concentrate on the task at hand.

Amari

The warm water massages my body. Last night was wild. I had to get up earlier today due to how sticky I was. Mmph. It's hard for me to stand up but it was totally worth it. I use the bar of soap the scrub away the residue from last night.

I dress in a white dress with a black belt over it, with some black boots to match it. I go in the kitchen to find Daniel cooking me breakfast. Butt naked! "Nice buns baby.", I say while hugging him from behind. "You should see the other side.", he says. He is so nasty. I love him though. "I think I enjoyed some of that last night.", I whisper in his ear. I break my hold on him and go to the dinning room with no phone in hand. I sit down and busy myself with Soda Crush. I'm on level 75. Sebastian introduced me to it a few months back. U don't play it that much, but when I do I make sure to get ahead.

Daniel sits a plate of bacon, eggs and grits in front of me. "Thank you baby.", I say. He leans down and I give him a peck on the lips. I reach for my fork but he slaps my hand away. "That's my job today.", He says. I throw my hands up in surrender. "Okay.", I laugh. "A true King lives to serve his Queen.", he said, feeding me the first spoonful of grits. He grabs the plate and tells me to stand up. I stand and watch as he sits in the chair. I straddle his lap, being careful not the disturb his semi hard member. "This is a nice seat.", I say making Daniel laugh. When is the last time we did it on this table? He feeds me some of the egg. Now this is something, must have been one of his spare of the moment ideas. Last night's idea was brilliant. Who knew ice cream could melt so fast? Then he had...ow. My thoughts are not helping the situation at all. "Why are you smiling so big?", Daniel asks with a smirk on his face. "Don't act like you don't know." I say while rolling my eyes playfully. I tears off a small piece of bacon and holds it up to my lips. I take it into my mouth as well as his finger. He closes his eyes. "Stop playing. Cause you know you can't handle another round of me.", he groaned. He was right, because I'm sore as heck right now. We had sex six tines last night, and on the seventh I fell asleep. Not because it was boring, but because it was that good. I release his finger from my mouth. "Who says I can't go another round?", I ask crossing my arms over my chest. "The same person that fell asleep right when I was about to cum.", he said. I bust out laughing. This guy. He's my guys though. "Let me make it up to you baby.