Haunted House (Steve Rogers)

A/N Quite aware that I do a LOT of Steve imagines hehe *innocent smile* but this idea is not from my mess of a brain, instead it was requested by @Charlotte3481 ☺️ Hope you like it!

"So what should we do now?" Steve questioned "oh Steve! Let's go to the haunted mansion!" You said excitedly. "Are you sure (y/n)?" Steve asked unsurely. "Yes! I'm a tough girl now" you say while banging your fist to your chest, which kinda hurt to be honest. "Really? Last time I checked, you were the only SHIELD agent who's afraid of horror stuff" He said smirking. You pouted but still pulled him towards the ride

The line was still pretty short so you were able to get a ride in 10 minutes. The ride was a two seater per car, so you just cuddled against Steve as you entered the dark mansion. You gotta say, the effects were good and the animatronics seemed real. When it got to a dimmed room, your car suddenly stopped. Thinking this was part of the ride, you and Steve just waited. It had been 15 minutes and nothing has happened, so Steve took matters into his own hands and slipped through the safety bar and out of the car.

"Where are you going?" You asked scared. The floor was pretty slippery with fake blood so Steve walked slowly "I'm just gonna go and get help. Stay here, I don't want you slipping on the floors" he said and went back to where you came from. You just sighed and sat there waiting when you heard something. You looked towards the direction of the noise but nothing was there. Then a secret door opened and out came someone with a hockey mask on, he was holding a shard block of wood and headed your direction. You started screaming and covering your face, then realizing it was only a robot as it retreated back. Then something shook your car, you look and saw a bloody hand moving to your car which only made you scream louder as it neared your face.

You covered your face and closed your eyes, breathing heavily. Then you felt a hand on your shoulder and you scream trying to twist it "Hey (y/n) cut it out! It's me" you heard the familliar voice "Steve?" You questioned incase it was some murderer "yeah come on, they refunded our money. Something's wrong with the system" he said helping you out of the car.

You hugged him all through the way out and ended up spending the money on a ride in the Ferris wheel where you two shared a very passionate kiss.

A/N so if you guys watch Pewdiepie, then you would realize that this was based on when Pewds and Marzia got stuck on a horror ride. But of course with my own little flare to it 😂. So I'm sorry if this is not the way you wanted it, but this is what I thought off so you can't do anything about it 😛 kidding. Thanks for being an awesome person and requesting @charlotte3481 :) again requests are always welcome!
All the 💖-Cassie