Chapter Fifteen

Eric:

"Do I disgust you?" she asked me and I noticed her eyes had become watery. What? Was she serious? How could she not know how absolutely crazy I was about here by now? Because you're trying your very best not to show it Eric. My subconscious but into my conversation with myself. That may have been right but I had my reasons. Maybe I was a chicken, I knew she wouldn't stay for much longer if I kept going on the way I had been but I just couldn't yet.

"Of course not. I- No." I replied, the answer she deserved was on the tip of my lips right now but it never passed them. Instead, I asked her "What would make you think that?" I gulped.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter anymore." That was the second time tonight she had said those words to me and I couldn't help but feel like it actually did matter to her. I wanted to comfort her with words but I wasn't going to be able to quite yet. So I wiped away her fallen tear, held her tight and kissed her forehead.

Flo was such an amazing girl, like no other but that didn't stop me from blabbing my mouth in front of Mick when he walked in and caught us in the act. I would be happy with everyone knowing about us except that that would make the feelings seem more real.

Sometimes when I thought about it, I thought I could love her, but that would be a silly thing to do. Love comes and goes, it didn't permanent and stable which is why I decided to kick it to the curb. I didn't need to love or be loved by anyone, it was tricky and made things messy so this thing that we both had going on was perfect for me, up until a little while ago when I started to really think about it.

Needing to get my mind away from Florence, my thoughts began to tangle up around Mick and what I was going to do now. Would he tell everyone? With my persuasion, I didn't think he would, at least not for a while anyway. Maybe I needed to cause a diversion, make him think that what I said was true. Or maybe you could just tell everyone the truth... The thought made my stomach flutter anxiously, the bad kind too. No, not yet, I couldn't do it.

"What are you doing to me Florence?" I whispered but she was sound asleep, she wasn't snoring but I would have to mention she was tomorrow to tease her. My head said I needed to get her away from her but my heart wouldn't let me. What the hell was I to do now?

***********

I know this chapter is a little short, I'm sorry. But I am trying my best. Please like, vote, comment if you like the story so far, it would mean a lot!:) I can take criticism very well once it is not rude or uncalled for too.:)

A.Summers x