fifteen

(Continuation of last chapter)

"J-jordan?" I said. "That's my name, don't wear it out." He said, a smirk still on his face. "O-oh well I gotta get home, thanks for the jacket." I said while playing with the hem of the jacket. As I went to turn around, he grabbed my arm and pulled me toward him.

"How about I take you home? What do you think about that princess?" He whispered into my ear sending chills through my body. I knew he was just toying with me and I hated it.

I pulled away and said,"Please stop playing with my feelings. You're straight. Just stop, and I think I'll walk home."

He lifted my chin making me look into his eyes,
"Princess, recently I've been very confused about my sexuality but being with you here I realize, that I am in fact, gay." He said softly.

I started to tear up and he pulled me into a hug. I placed my head on his chest and he played with me hair. "You're so beautiful princess. So so beautiful." He whispered into my ear. He nipped at my ear lobe and I let out a low moan. "You like that don't you princess?" He said, his lips trailing down my neck. I nodded slowly, mouth wide.

I tugged on his hair as he continued sucking on my sweet spot. He pulled away looking content at the mark he left on my neck. "You're mine, and only mine princess." He growled. "I'm yours, all yours."

"How about you tell me your address so I can drive you home so that I can pick you up later for our date?" He said softly. "Excuse me, but I don't remember being asked out on this so called date?" I said jokingly.

He kneeled down on one knee and said,"Would you do me the honors of joining me tonight for a date?" I instantly said yes and he grabbed my hand. "Let's get going then sha'll we." He said leading me over to his car.

Jordan- You ready for tonight baby?

Will- What happened to princess? :(

Jordan- I thought you didn't like that ;)

Will- I don't

Will- because I'm a boy, not a girl

Jordan- but you're like a girl

Jordan- you're my princess

Jordan- so innocent and so beautiful

Jordan- and if anything, I'd top

Will- JORDAN WTF

Jordan- no swearing that's bad

Will- I do whatever I want

Jordan- Am I gonna have to teach you a lesson?

Will- kinky bitch

I was panicking, I couldn't find anything to wear. He never even told me what to dress for. Fuck. He would be here in an hour and I'm standing in my room naked except for a towel.

I chose some black skinny jeans that I only bought because I wanted to have some legs like Niall Horan and Harry Styles. Like leg goals. I grabbed a simple white t-shirt and a denim vest. This better look good or I'm screwed. I'm pretty sure all of my other clothes is dirty.

I slid on my all white vans and styled my hair. It ended up looking like sex hair but fuck it maybe I'd get lucky tonight.

Soon, almost too soon for my liking, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and thank god I don't have ovaries or they would've exploded.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." He smirked. "Why do you do this to me." I whined suddenly feeling self-conscious. "Princess, you're so beautiful. Look at you. Just so kissable." He murmured. I pecked his cheek letting my lips linger for a little while longer.

"Where are we going?" I said eagerly. "It's a surprise, so here's a blindfold that you have to wear." He said while handing me the blindfold. "Do I have to?" I whined. "Yes princess, now let's go." He cooed. He led me outside and I locked the door behind us. He opened the door for me and I got it. Why did I have to be so pale? It's so easy to see when I'm blushing.

"Now put the blindfold on." He said. "Can you put it on for me." I asked shyly, blushing slightly. "Sure baby." He said softly. He reached over and I turned around waiting for him to tie it. I felt his hot breath on my neck. Chills ran through my body.

"All done baby." He said softly. I was a bit scared, not gonna lie. "Where are we going?" I asked again hoping he would tell me. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it." He mumbled. "Are we almost there?" I asked. "Just relax princess, we'll get there when we get there." He said softly.

I felt the car come to a stop and the door opening. "Jordan?" I whimpered. "I'm right here baby." He said soothingly. He helped me out of the car and we walked on what seemed like grass. He suddenly stopped and said,"We're here princess." Finally! I was itching to get the blindfold off.

Jordan took of the blindfold slowly and I stared eyes wide. We were in the middle of a garden. There were fairy lights strung everywhere. There were candles everywhere I looked. There was a blanket with a picnic basket in the middle.

"What? You don't like it?" He said worriedly. "Don't worry, I love it babe! Thank you so much, no ones ever done something like this for me." I said teary-eyed. He wiped a tear that had fallen off of my cheek. "Don't cry babe, I did it all for you." He mumbled while kissing every inch of my body.

"C'mon princess let's sit down and have some dinner." He said sitting me down on his lap.

(Time Skip to after they had dinner)

"That was great." I smiled. "I'm glad you liked it princess." He smiled softly.

He brushes away a piece of my hair and places a kiss on my forehead. He continues down until he reaches my lips. He grasps my jaw and strokes it with his thumb softly. I can't do anything but stare as he bites his lip. I touch his arm slowly and he uses that as his queue to fit his lips perfectly on mine.

Our lips move together in rhythm.
He deepens the kiss and I place my arms around his shoulders, completely lost in bliss. He follows my movements and places his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. We continue until we can't breathe.

I pull away and we both breathe heavily. "That was..."

"Incredible." He finishes.

**

I'm not good at kissing scenes, I'm sorry!!

I'll edit later, just wanted to publish it first :)