twenty five

- Jordan's POV -

Where's Will? Where the fuck is he! It's like he disappeared off the face of the earth. I don't know where he is but he's gonna wish he answered my texts the next time I see him.

I was currently pacing around my room wondering where he could be, when the doorbell rang. I looked out the window and it was no other than, my ex-girlfriend. What the fuck does she want?! Wait, is she crying? Part of my brain said no don't open the door, and the other half said yes. The good side of me wanted to be nice and open the door but she tried to sabotage my "relationship" with Will. Honestly we were more like friends with benefits at the time.

I opened the door slowly and she looked surprised that I actually opened the door. Yeah, I am too. She opened her arms, asking for a hug. I hugged her quickly and pulled away. "So, uh.. what do you want?" I said.

"Well... I u-uhm W-will h-he took a-advantage of me," she said between sobs. I immediately froze. No, not my Will. He wouldn't do that. He wouldn't cheat on me. That's why he wouldn't answer my texts, the little bitch. But then again, Eva tried to sabotage our relationship before. I don't know what to do.

"It'll be alright," I said softly while hugging her tightly. I was hurting deeply right now and she was probably too. I wanted to forget. I softly grabbed onto her chin and placed small kisses onto her jaw. I knew what I was doing was wrong but why should it matter? Will did the same.

I pulled her inside and closed the door behind us, failing to see the camera that was hidden in the tree.

- Will's POV -

I was forced to wake up as I was being to dragged to a chair in front of a computer screen. Once again, I was tied up to a chair but without a blindfold.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I saw what was being played on the computer screen. It was live. Live at Jordan's house. As soon as Jordan began kissing her I lost it, this was too much. I lost everything, I have nothing.

**

Guys I'm so sorry for disappearing for a while! ;-;
I was just stressed and dealing with so many issues, mainly mental health but I'm back!
This is a short chapter, I know I'm sorry!