twenty

(Continuation of last chapter)

"W-what?" I say in disbelief. "I love you." He says again, but louder. "Y-you don't mean that. I can't be loved." I say quietly.

He softly grabs my jaw and makes me look into his eyes. "But I love you." He says once again. My breathe hitched as I stared into his beautiful eyes. Should I say it back? "It's okay, I'm not rushing you princess." He says softly.

My eyes widen in realization that I had said that out loud. He kisses my temple and let's his lips linger for a while. "Hm guess the fever went away." He mutters.

He stands up and I jump into his arms not wanting him to leave me. Suddenly I feel self conscious looking at him shirtless. He could've found someone way better than me.

"Jordan promise me you'll never leave me. Promise me." I say in desperation. "Baby of course I'd never leave you. What makes you think that hm?" He says softly.

"Because you're hot and I'm not." I pout. "Princess but you're so adorable!" He coos. I giggle as he presses light kisses all over my face.

"I have to go now Princess. My mom has something to tell me apparently." He pouts. "But we never showered together." I whine. "Maybe some other time baby. Don't you think a lot has happened already?" He says softly while putting his shirt on. I nod slowly, slightly disappointed.

He grabs both sides of my head and pulls me into a short but passionate kiss. "I love you princess." I hear faintly after he climbed out of the window. "Wait, why is he still using the window?" I say aloud.

Jordan- Princess, I think it's time for another date

Will- eh I don't know, what if I don't want to

Jordan- why? :(

Will- I'm joking you idiot, of course I want to

Jordan- great, I was gonna drag you on a date without your opinion anyways

Jordan- this just makes it easier

Will- what were you going to do you kinky bitch?

Jordan- eh I don't know

Jordan- maybe tie you up and put you in the trunk

Will- you would go through all that trouble for me? :')

Jordan- anything for you princess ;)

Jordan- dork

Will- nerd

Jordan- jerk

Will- asshole

Jordan- loser

Will- Carter Reynolds

Jordan- how dare you insult me like that??!?

Will- babe I'm sorry

Will- was that too much?

Jordan- Nash Grier

Will- *gasp*

Will- wtf

Will- I hate you

Jordan- I hate you too

Will-...

Jordan-....

Will- so

Jordan- soo

Jordan- sooo... what about that date?

Will- You're such a dork

Will- but I love you

**

favorite chapter lel
once again putting off editing until later

also, sorry for not updating but I wanted a little break but it's great to be back because I have so many ideas and I just wkcnwonkkwocmql

those were my kiani feels spazzing out