twenty three

It was around 5 pm when Jordan came around to pick up Will. Will was wearing a simple white tee with ripped skinny jeans and Jordan was wearing a red flannel with black skinny jeans. You could say they were absolutely smitten with each other, but neither made a move on each other.

Will ran to the door when he heard the doorbell ring. He couldn't be happier than he was now. He was going out to eat with his favorite person in the world and he was certain that no one was going to ruin his day. Or so he thought.

As Will closed the door behind him and took Jordans hand in his own, he saw the shrubs beside them moving slightly. Will thought nothing of it, it's just the wind.

Except there was no wind.

- Wills POV -

I giggled as Jordan placed his hands on my hips and we swayed side to side to the music. Tonight was going great and I was having the most fun I have ever had.

I placed my hands in Jordans hair and connected his lips with mine. The kiss was like home, warm and inviting. Our lips melted together like warm chocolate. The kiss only intensified as he bit my lip, making me let out a small groan. Our tongues battled for dominance and when I had given up, his tongue roamed every inch and crevice of my mouth.

We pulled apart and suddenly, he was on one knee. "Will ever since we began talking, I knew you were different. You're not only the cutest guy I've ever met but your personality is incredible. There is no doubt in my mind that I want to be your boyfriend. So, will you be my boyfriend?"

My mouth was wide open in shock, my throat was suddenly dry and I was having trouble getting words out. "Y-yes." I stuttered out.

"This is a promise ring. A promise that I will always be there for you to love you and will never leave you." He placed the small promise ring on my ring finger and my smile widened. He took me into his arms and I hugged him, never wanting to let go.

"I think we should go home now, I bet you're tired." He whispered into my ear. He picked me up bridal style and carried me out to the car.

"Babe wake up we're outside your house." He said softly. I rubbed my eyes with my fists and looked around. "Alright bye babe, I'll see you tomorrow." I say tiredly. "I love you princess." He says warmly. "I love you too." I whisper.
Not knowing that that'd be the last time in a while that they would exchange 'I love yous'

I climb out of the car and tiredly make my way up my door way. I reach for the handle and surprisingly the door opens. What the fuck.

Im now wide awake as I realize that I had locked the door before I left. I search every where making sure there isn't someone trying to kill me. I sigh in relief as I realize that there is no one in my house.

I go upstairs to my room and close the door behind me. I fail to notice the person behind the door and I gasp when someone places a wet rag over my nose and mouth. Tears threaten to spill from my eyes as my lungs sting from the lack of oxygen. My vision is going out and soon, I black out.

**

This isn't exactly 'long' but to me it kinda is.... kinda

babes I hope you like this chapter, I stopped studying for a while to write this

luv me