nineteen

"What the hell Jordan!" I whisper. "What?" He says innocently. "We're not gonna have sex, I'm sick." I say quietly. "I know, I came over to take care of my princess." He says softly. He climbs onto my bed and wraps me into his arms, pulling me closer into his chest.

I groan as I feel a headache coming on. "What's wrong princess?" He says concerned. I whimper and point to my head. "Oh." He says knowingly. He plays with my hair and delivers light kisses to my face.

I curl into his chest more as the headache increases. "Baby I came prepared and brought you some medicine. Here drink these pills for your headache." He says softly. I put the pills in my mouth and he hands me a water-bottle. I quickly down the pills, desperately wanting the headache to go away.

Jordan lays down and pulls me closer into his chest. "Sleep baby." He whispers. He leans in to kiss me and I turn away. "I'm sick." I say. "Princess it's fine, I'm taking care of you." He says softly. He places light kisses all over my face and I giggle as he kisses me on the nose.

He smiles and pecks me softly on the lips. I tiredly place my head deeper into his chest and he keeps his arms around me. He plays with my hair and I slowly fall into a heavy sleep.

I wake up and tiredly rub at my eyes with my fisted hands. "Awe baby you're so cute." Jordan coos. I blush and hide in his chest.

"Don't hide princess, I want to see your beautiful face." He says softly. "I'm not beautiful, I'm hot." I pout. "You're my beautiful princess." He whispers.

"How are you feeling baby?" He asks. "Hot." I whine. He places his lips on my forehead and let's them linger for a little while longer. "You've got a fever baby but once again, I came prepared." He says softly. He hands me 2 pills and a water-bottle. I swallow them and lean back into Jordan.

"Baby I think you need a shower." He says, his face scrunched up. "No, I don't want to. I'm tired." I whine. "How about we shower together? What do you think baby?" He says softly and delivers a kiss to my hair. I only nod and cling onto his body.

"Princess you need to get up, or else how am I going to get up." He says softly. "Carry me." I say. He lifts me up and carries me bridal style into the bathroom. "My little baby." He coos.

"Once again, do you have any kinks you aren't telling me about?" I say jokingly. "No, now get naked and let me kiss you."

I freeze. My scars. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Did he see them when he was giving me a semi hand-job? I don't think so since they're on my upper thighs and he was a bit distracted...

"What's wrong baby? You look a little pale." He says concerned. "I u-uh." I stutter. He comes closer and pulls my shirt off. "Cmon baby. What's wrong?" He asks softly. He rubs my tense arms and kisses me softly.

My eyes fill with tears and he wraps me into a tight hug. "I-i c-cut." I whisper. He pulls away and looks at me with a shocked expression. "Show me." He says sternly. I pull off my sweats slowly and show him my thighs.

I've only ever done it twice but it felt good to get it off my chest. "Thank god, there's only 7 cuts." He sighs. "I didn't really find the need to after the 2nd time except for once." I whisper.

He pulls me into another hug and I melt into his touch. "I love you. Promise me you'll never cut again. For me." He whispers.

**

I'll edit this later because I'm lazy :P