seventeen

"Jordan what the hell, what are you doing here?" I whispered. "I wanted to visit my princess." He mumbles. "My parents are here, are you crazy?" I said. He sits beside me and pulls me onto his lap. "That won't stop me baby." He says softly. He pulls me closer to him and he plays with my hair.

I wanted him to let go of me but he wouldn't budge. I smirk when I think of the perfect plan. I start bouncing on his lap. "Uh Princess can you uh s-stop doing that." Jordan stutters, face flushed. I suddenly understand what he means and I smirk. "Doing what?" I say innocently. I continue bouncing and he pushes me off.

"Shit." He mumbles. "You've got a bit of a problem there." I said trying not to laugh. He runs into the bathroom and I can't control my laughter any longer.

The water goes off and he comes back. "You little tease." He growls. He pushes me onto my back and straddles me. He places his lips on the exposed skin on my neck and sucks on it slowly. He takes off my shirt and his lips trail down my chest to my jeans. He takes the zipper between his teeth and opens it slowly to tease me. I kick off my jeans and he palms me slowly through my boxers. He slides his hand inside my boxers and takes my length into his hands. He starts pumping slow at first. I moan and find myself yelling,"Faster Jordan faster." He speeds up and I moan at the pleasure coursing through my body. He suddenly stands up as I was about to reach my high. I let out a frustrated sob. "Look at you so needy." He growls lowly. He lets go of me and I cry at the loss of contact.

He opens the window and I stop him. "Where are you going?" I said confused. He doesn't answer, instead he just closes the window after him.

Little bitch left me with a hard-on.

**

I CANT
I CANT DO SCENES LIKE THOSE
ITS SO BAD
IM LAUGHING
This is a present to you guys because I might not update tomorrow :(
AND I PROMISE I WILL FIX THAT ONE SCENE
I swear.