twenty four

I woke up and it was pitch black. I tried moving my arms and body but they were tied. A small whimper escapes my lips as I remember what had happened before I woke up.

I want Jordan. I want to be held by him as he plays with my hair. I want those soft kisses that he gave me. I silently cry at the thought of never seeing him again. Will stop being a baby.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by someone tugging at my hair. I whine wanting to be let go.

It was no longer dark in the room and I realized that I was in some sort of basement. There were boxes everywhere and lots of cobwebs.

I was sat in a chair in a corner with my legs and arms tied up. Someone was tugging at my hair and not in a pleasant way.

"Look at you so vulnerable." A sharp yet soft voice spoke. So it's a girl...

She rubs her hand on my thigh and I was getting more and more uncomfortable by the second. I tried moving away but she stopped me. "Stop moving!" She growled. She slapped me and tears leaked out of my eyes.

"I suggest you get comfortable because you're never getting out of here." She said evilly. she walked away and slammed the door leaving me in darkness once again.

My questions are how long was I asleep? And who the fuck is she?

Jordan- hey princess :)

Jordan- good morning!

Jordan- babe? Are you still asleep?

Jordan- baby call me as soon as you see these, okay?

I sat silently in the chair shaking, in fear and maybe because I'm freezing a bit. The stinging in my cheek was still there and I couldn't wait until I could be back in Jordan's arms.

The mere thought of Jordan made me tear up. The only time in my life when I'm at my happiest and its all being taken away from me.

I hear the door open and curiously look over to see who it is. It's the same girl as before but now she's carrying a phone in her hand. Wait. Back up. That's my phone. I really hope that I put a passcode on it before this hoe plans on stealing my shit.

"Tell me the passcode. Now." She said angrily. Is she stupid? I can't fucking talk with this gag. I said some muffled curse words behind the gag hoping she would get the point.

She ripped the gag out of my mouth and I sighed in relief. My mouth was beginning to get sore. "Let me go you psychotic bitch." I said.

"Don't speak to me that way. What's your fucking problem?" She yelled. She punched my in the stomach knowing I couldn't do anything about it.

"My problem is you fucking took me out of my damn house at night." I yelled back. She punched me once again. I bit back a scream but  tears fell down my cheeks.

I should really stop. I want to get out of here not end up dead.

"Aw look the baby is crying, pathetic." She scowled. Hoe would be crying too if she would be getting punched in the stomach.

"I bet your boyfriend is worried. He won't be for long, as soon as I tell him that you don't need him anymore and that you've been cheating on him." She laughed evilly. My face paled.

"You wouldn't." I stuttered. I can't lose my only source of happiness. He's all I have left. "Oh, but I would." She said venomously.

I sobbed as she walked away with my phone. "Please don't." I cried silently. But my pleas fell upon deaf ears.