Sasuke X Naruto

Sasuke x Naruto

Is it bad to love you partner? Your team mate? The person that hates you the most? Naruto wonders as he watches Sasuke practice. The way his muscle moves as he does flying kicks. Naruto licks his lips, watching as the swear on Sasuke glistens in the sun light.

"Yo, dobe! Are you going to train or just keep on staring!" Sasuke hollers, glaring at the blonde boy.
"Shut up, Teme!" Naruto yells, blushing as he too starts his training. When was it that I first started seeing Sasuke in that way. Naruto wondered as he again got lost in his thoughts.

Naruto crouched on the table glaring at the black haired boy. Why does Sakura like him?! Suddenly, he feels someone push him, and then somthing covers his lips. His eyes widen as he sees that he kissed the boy he hated.

"Oh, thats when." Naruto mumbled as he started walking back to his house. Training was over for the day. As he walking home, he suddenly decided to go over to Sasukes house. Of course, he would come up with an excuse when he gets there.

"Sasuke! You home!" Naruto called, but gets no reply so he lets himself in. Moans come to him as he walks up the stairs to Sasukes room. There he finds Sakura and him in bed doing it.

Tears fall from his eyes as he leaves the house. Maybe, just maybe it's time to give up on his love...

~2 years later~

Naruto laughs at Kakashi, his stupid joke actually working to cheer the young boy up. Two days ago, Kakashi asked Naruto to go out with him and of course the blonde accepted. He needed to get over his love for Sasuke, and Kakashi is starting to grow on him.

Today, they decided to tell the rest of the group. Natuto was so excited that he ran all the way to their meeting spot. Sasuke and Sakura was already there, waiting patiently.

"What did you call us out for sensei?" Sakura asks in her high pitched voice that Naruto has come to hate. Who wouldn't, it gets annoying after time. Especially when she keeps screaming like a fan girl whenever Sasuke does something 'cool'.

"Naruto and I have gotten together!" Kakashi exclaims, the shape of a smile forming on his mask. Sasukes usual glare hardens as he gets up and leaves. Menacing thoughts and a dark plan forming in his head.

~Later at night~

Naruto yawns as he snuggles into his covers. Something didn't feel right though. As he drifts off to sleep, a hand is suddenly placed over his mouth. The taste of metallic blood fills his mouth as Naruto gasps for air.

"I won't let anyone have you..." A deep, dark voice whispers into the blondes ear. His blue eyes widen as he realizes who the voice belonged to. Sasuke? "Your mine, and mine only."

Yay this was my first one shot so hope you liked.