Alek X James

Alek X James

ImmortalHD X Uberhaxornova (youtubers)

~Alek P.O.V~

You may not know this about me, but I've started living with James. Or better known as Uberhaxornova, a youtuber just like me. You also may know me as immortalHD.

Now back to what I was saying. A fire started in my house and for a few months while it is getting repaired, I have to live with James. One big problem though, I'm in love with my youtube partner.

I know, being gay is weird, but I can't help it. I just started loving him one day. Now my 'problem' doesn't really help me in this situation. This 'situation' is me and him having to share a bed together.

"Stop worring, though it will be a tight fit..." James mumbles as he crawls into the bed. His shirt off, showing his tan body. Only sleeping in his sweat pants. Does this guy want to be the death of me?

"Um...actually I'll just sleep on the floor." I watch as his eyes narrow, did I say something wrong?

"Do you hate me that much?" He asked, pulling me down into the bed. I squirm trying to get away. "Please just stay here for the night..." I wait a couple of minutes before turning to face him. He snores softly, his eyes closed, and his face relaxed.

"I wish I could tell you..." I mumble as I cuddle into his side. My eyes slowly closing "...that I love you." I don't think I'll ever be able to tell him, but thats okay. As long as he lets me stay by his side, I don't mind.

This was another suggestion given to us by the one and only

wiolli

Our next story will be given to us by a different person.