Pewdiepie X Cryaotic

~Cry P.O.V~

I can never show him. No not just him, every one. No one can see my face, no one. I won't let them. Though, I love him more then anything, I will never let him see. If I did he would definitely run away.

Just like all the others did, Pewds would be the same. A knock on the door breaks me out of my thoughts. I allow myself one last glance at the mirror before putting on my white mask and heading towards the door.

"Hey, pewds..." I mumbled in my deep voice as I let my best friend and fellow youtuber in. Right away the blondette made himself at home by plopping on the couch.

"Hey Cry, wanna play a game?" He asks in his booming voice, wiggling his eyebrows. I chuckle lightly before going back to the bathroom. Turning on the water and getting out of my clothes, I shut the door, but not before shouting,

"No thanks, I'm taking a shower!" Taking off my mask, I slip into thw warm water. The sensation of the hot water on my aching muscles makes me moan in pleasure.

~third person P.O.V~

Felix smirks as he opens the bathroom door as quietly as he could. Putting his plan in action, he grabs the white mask before running out. Listening closly as the water turns off.

"Felix!!" Cry screams as he wraps a towel around his waist. He runs into his room, finding the culprit hunched over, examining the mask.

Of course he didnt want to show his face, but what could he do?!
Felix turned around, letting his gaze linger on the towel covering Crys man hood. Before he started looking up, finding Crys bare face.

Seeing the shocked look on Pewds face, he raises his hand to cover his face. Felix glares at this and grabs the hand that tried to cover the angelic face.

"Don't hide it, your beautiful." Felix mumbled, making Cry blush.

"No I'm not!" Cry yelled, tears pricking his eyes.

"If you won't believe me, I'll just have to make your body believe me." Pewds says, pushing Cry on the bed.

So this was a little hard to do, but I hope you Pewdiecry fans out there like this.