Bonnie X Foxy

Bonnie x Foxy

Bonnies P.O.V

Finally, a long day of playing with children is over. Not that playing with children isn't fun, no I just get bored sometimes. But on one particular day, doing my job isn't that boring. The day where I get to go into pirate cove with Foxy and help with his act.

He is so cute in his fox suit. But he is way hotter when he is out of it. Oh you didn't know, after all the kids go home, we shed off our suits. That is when we can be are true selves.

"Man am I tired." I mumble to myself pulling off my bunny mask, revealing a head full of purple hair. On top, is a set of purple bunny ears. My hair, being a little longer then most boys is in a small pony tail.

~randomly changing P.O.V XD~

"Hey, how was your day?" A deep voice asked, as the person entered the room. A bright pink blush crosses Bonnies face as he turns around.

"Uh...um...good...I think." Bonnie stutters as he watches Foxy take off his mask, revealing a head full of blood red hair. And golden eyes that pierce through your soul.

"Bonnie." The red head whispers as he walks closer. Bonnie backs up slowly his blush getting even brighter if possible. As his back hits the wall, he feels a pair of soft lips capture his. It was a sweet innocent kiss, but it was filled with love and affection.

"I love you." Foxy whispers after backing away, a bkish of his own coating his usually pale cheeks. Bonnie smiles brightly and hugs Foxy tightly.

"I love you too!" Bonnie yells. Though after the vite of 1987 Foxy rarely smiled, today he made an exception. He held Bonnie in a tight embrace, smiling lovingly at his bunny lover.

This is dedicated to my friend

wiolli

So check her out. Her books are amazing!!! I should know I've read them myself XD.