Scourge X Shadow

Scourge X Shadow

SMUT ALERT! If you don't like smut, don't read this story!!

~Third person~

"Get away!" Shadow growls hating how close Scourge was to him. The closet they were trapped in seemed to get smaller as their chest pressed together.

"Kind of hard when there is no room." Scourge muttered, adjusting himself. Shadow squeaked as he felt a knee grinding into his lower regions.

"Scourge." Shadow half gowled and half moaned. He couldn't see it, but he knew that the other hedgehog was smirking. Scourge replaced his knee with a hand, rubbing against Shadows hardening member.

"S-stop!" Shadow moaned as he placed his hands on Scourges chest. The green hedgehog smirked before turning Shadow around, making him face the wall.

"Stop what?" Scourge teased as he pulled his and Shadows pants down. Positioning himself at Shadows entrance. He knew that Shadow didn't want this, but he couldn't stop himself.

Scourge thrusted inside of the black and red hedgehog, not bothering to prepare him. Shadow groans at the feeling of the sudden intrusion. Scourge pounds into the smaller boy, enjoying the feeling of the tightness around him.

"Stop...." Shadow moans as his hips meet Scourges every thrust. His body arching as he tries to make the member inside him go deeper.

"You don't really mean that do you, I mean just look at this..." Scourge places his hand over the others member, smearing the precum. "Your almost at your limit." Shadow whimpered before he moaned loudly finally reaching his climax. Scourge follows behind shortly after wards.

"Get out of me, you fucking asshole." Shadow grunts as Scourge slowly takes his member out of Shadows warm hole. A pain resonates from his cheek suddenly as his head snaps to the left.

"Stop playing around! Don't mess with my fucking feelings!" Shadow hisses, ignoring the wet stuff dripping down his legs.

"Who said I was playing!" Scourge hollered back, capturing Shadows lips with his. "I love you, you idiot!"

Just then the locker door opened revealing Sonic who was blushing like a mad man.

"Okay ignoring the moans, Im glad y'all got together!" Shadow blushed feriously.

"You mean you were listening in on us?!" Shadow glares before running after Sonic, cursing at him angerly. Leaving Scourge to smirk and watch him.

"Maybe, just maybe my love isn't hopeless."

Okay so today I found out writing smut is way harder then you think.

The smut isn't that good but oh well, I tried.

This is dedicated too...

gummytum

Check her out, her one shot book is probably way better then mine so read that one too!!