Sonic X Shadow

Sonic X Shadow

Sonics tears race down his face, as he watches Shadow fall to the ground. A hole in his chest, and blood falling from his wound. He falls to his knees, blood pooling around him. How could this happen? Why couldn't this happen to him instead.

"Shadow!" Sonic hollered at his friend. Of course he wanted to run to Shadows side, but something stopped him. He needed to get over there though. Sonic shook his head making up his mind as he ran towards the limp body of his crush.

"Shadow, stay with me. I'm here..." He cried out as he held the bloody body tightly against him. How could this happen!

"--nic...." Shadow mumbled, his eyes parted only slightly. Sonic listened intently, lowering his head towards Shadows. He felt a cold hand press his head forward and soon his lips were against his crushes.

It was short, and sweet, but left Sonic wanting more. "....." Shadow whispered as his body fell completely limp. Sonic smiled through his tears as he reached over towards the gun Shadow had used on himself to commit suicide.

Sonic pointed the gun towards his head and whispered his response.

"I love you too..."

This was again dedicated to

wiolli

So if you still haven't checked her out, you should really do it.

She is amazing!