Lion x Baltz

I couldn't find a picture, and I'm sorry about that. I also can't watch their youtube videos because I just moved and my wifi sucks so I'm really sorry if the two are OCC (out of character). I only have you guys description to go by, so I hope you enjoy.

SMUT ALERT, but this will also have a little fluff : )

Boltz groans in annoyance as he looks at his friend who was smiling widley at him. Boltz points an accusing finger before poking Lion in the chest playfully, "You cheated!"

Lion gasps in fake pain as he holds his hand over his heart, "How could you accuse me of such things." For some reason, Boltz held a little anger in him. Lion is always doing this, cheating and blaming him for sucking at the game.

"I think you should leave for the day, I'm tired of you cheating." Boltz said, refusing to look his friend in the face. He could feel Lions eyes pierce through him. Lion stomps up to Boltz and grabs him tightly by his shoulders, forcing his friend to look at him.

"Are you telling me to leave!" The anger was clear in Lions eyes, but also was the saddness. Lion quickly pushed Boltz down on the floor. He landed with a thud and a groan resonated from hsi throat as he hit his head. Boltz tried to get up, but atlast he was pushed down again.

Lion was on top of Boltz in a second and within the next one, he had ripped of Boltz clothes. He attacked his friends mouth with aggressive passion as he let his hands roam freely over Boltz body. They stop once they reach their destination.

Lions hands slip under Bolts boxers and wraps around the boys member. Slowly he begans to pump it, trying to stimulate it. Once he has become hard enough, Lion turns Boltz over so he is laying on his stomach.

"W-what are you doing!" Boltz screams, trying to get away from Lion. Of course his shputs fall on death ears as Lion shoves a finger into his friends hole. Boltz stops moving, and freezes in shock before regianing his fight. He shouts for Lion to stop, and this time, Lion responds by putting another finger inside.

Once he finishes, he lines his own member to the now prepared hole. Boltz is startled, not by the warm thing that threatens to take away his virginity, but by the cold wet tears that fall on his back and the small voice that whispers an apology in his ear.

Pushing in slowly, Lion grunts at the feeling of Boltz insides squezzinga round him. With each thrust, he can feel Boltz hole clutching around his member. He picks up his pass as he hears Boltz melodic moans.

"I love you, Boltz" Lion mumbles as he turns his friend so he is facing him. Capturing Boltz lips in a battle, he cums inside of his beloved. The pain and pleasure was to much for Boltz and he ended up fianting.

"Please, never leave me...." Lion whispered in a sad voice as he hugged Boltz tightly. Refusing to let the boy go, even if Boltz himself wanted to be free.

-------------------

Boltz wakes up to the sound of soft snoring. He tries to move, but a sharp pain stops him. A whimper makes him stop struggling to get up and turn his attention to the boy sleeping next to him. Apparently while Boltz was struggling to stand, Lion had awoken. Lion had small tears in his eyes as he got on his knees, looking down at his friend.

Boltz eyes widened as he squirmed, trying to ignore the pain so he could get away. Lions sad eyes changed to one of anger, but that didn't last long before it went back to normal.

"I'm sorry Boltz, but I can't let you leave me and I can't leave you. No matter what, I'll keep you here forever" Lion said with a dark voice as he hugged Boltz.

"Your mind now"

NEED TO READ THIS!!!!

Hope you liked, and before you say anything, yes I know I failed at making this a fluff and or a smut, but Im trying.

Thanks for reading this, and this was made for a close friend,

wiolli

Thanks again for reading. I know I already mentioned this, but because my friend just had to change his user name, I have to write it again.

Hidden_Amongst_Evil

Okay and last but not least, I need people to give me more suggestions. I will be writing some of my own of course, but your suggestions are always nice.

Last thing I need to say is that I will only update once or twice on the weekends. Thanks and have a nice day : )