Bonnie X Toy Bonnie

Bonnie X Toy Bonnie

SMUT ALERT! Don't like, don't read.

"Umm...Toy Bonnie....can you please get off of me...." Bonnie asks, blushing slightly at the blue bonnie on top of him. This idiot tripped over some cords and still hasn't gotton up. Toy Bonnie blushes, but then smirks slightly.

"Hmmm....how about no." The blue rabbit says before leaning in towards Bonnie. At first the kiss was gently and sweet but as time passed it gained more passion.

With ferocity Toy Bonnie didn't think he had, he bit the section where Bonnies shoulder and neck met. Claiming the purple animatronic as his.

"What are you doing out in the hallway!" Bonnie hissed, forcing back his moans as the blue bunnie starts twicking his nipples with his hand.

"So if it wasn't in the hallway it would be alright?" He pulled Bonnies pants off, along with his.

"No...thats not what I--" The purple rabbit was cut off by the feeling of fingers being pushed into his private. A mixture of pain and shock caused him to try and get away. His efforts were futile as Toy Bonnie added a second finger.

"Keep trying to get away and I will take you right now." Toy Bonnie threatens as he scissors the other one, stretching Bonnies hole so it could fit something even bigger.

"I believe you are ready now..." Bonnie starts to tremble in fear.

"No...please." The blue Bonnie growls possessivly as he pushes himself into the purple ones warm cavern. The tightens almost bringing him over the edge. Bonnie groans at the feeling of his virginity being taken.

"Your mine now Bonnie-chan."

Mean while

"When are they going to finish?!" Freddy grumbles as he waits for Bonnie and Toy Bonnie to finish. His bedroom at the end of the hall. "After they finish, I'm going to have a big talk with them!"

This was made for

TriciaPenDragon

Sorry for the late updating, trying to help my friend out.

He also has an account on here check him out.

Vampire_Lover4950

Smut is so hard to write.....what should I do? It's not getting any easier.