Shadow X Silver

Shadow X Silver

Shadow growls, his eyes narrowing. How could Silver ignore him. Ya he may be busy but that is no excuse! Shadow, pissed and needing to blow off steam, takes his fist to his mirror. A loud crash echoes through out the room. Shadow pulls his hand back, ready to punch the glass again.

"Shadow! What happened?!" Silver hollers, running into the room. Looking around frantically. His eyes widened as he saw Shadow raising his fist towards a broken mirror. Blood dripping to the floor.

"A-are you okay Shadow?" Silver asks worried, walking closer to the injured man. Said man growls and backs away, his anger getting the best of him.

"S-Shadow? What's wrong?" Silver stutters as he tries again to get close to his friend. He raises his hand out, as if to grab for Shadow.

"Your busy aren't you! So why are you here!" Shadow hisses as he grabs the out stretched hand. His grip tightening by each passing second. Silver flinches from the tightness of Shadows grip and backs away.

With each step back, Shadow takes another step forward until Silver trips and falls onto the bed. Shadow climbs on top of him and lowers his face so it is close to Silvers.

"Answer my question Silver!" He commands, watching as Silver blushes. The pink hue standing out on his white fur.

"Because I was worried about you." Silver grits out as he struggles to get up.

"Why would you be worried, unless you like me..." Smirking, Shadow captures Silvers lips, in a fight for dominace. Silver gasps at the sudden pressure, letting Shadow slip his tongue in his mouth. Silver pushes Shadow away, a darker blush forming on his cheeks.

"Stop it Shadow!" He screams, trying to get away. "This isn't funny!"

Suddenly, Shadow stops. His eyes glisten with tears as he looks into those golden (?) eyes he has come to love. "Im not joking! Why do you always push me away!" Shadow cries out.

"I love you Silver...." He mumbles, letting his tears fall. Silver, stunned, lifts his hand to wipe away Shadows tears.

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice. I only pushed you away because I thought you were messing with me..." Silver mumbles before his eyes go wide. "Shiz I got to go, I'll be late!"

Silver gets up, pushing Shadow off of him. Kissing him on the cheek before running out the door. Shadow, stunned, flinches as he hears the door slam open.

"One more thing! I love you too!" With that Silver is off, running to meet his appointment. Leaving a very embarrassed Shadow behind.

This was actually difficult to write, and I'm not very proud of it.

I hope y'all guys still liked it though.

This was dedicated to

gummytum

She has thw best sonic fanfiction books I have read so check her out. They are way better then this one.

Bai!