Black X Paco

Black X Paco

Black smirks as he watches Wiolli and his owner leave together. Leaving him and Paco all alone. Ever since they first met, Black had been hopelessly in love with Paco. His soft silky pure white hair and his bright golden yellow eyes. He looks at the love of his life, watching as Paco changes into his human form.

Stupid humans don't even realise that we can change. "Hey are you going to change?" A sweet innocent voice calls.

"Ya ya, just shut up why don't you." Blacks deep voice hollers back as he turns into his human form. He scratches his ears, shyly as he looks at the other neko.

"Whatch ya starin at?" Paco asks, smirking at the blush glazing the other members cheek. Of course he has feelings for his best friend and today he would tell him.

"Nothing! Why would I stare at you?!" Black shouts, embarrassed.

"Maybe...because you love me." Paco smirks, taking huge steps towards his love.

"W-who said!" Black argues, taking another step back.

"No one had to say anthing, it shows on your face." Paco teased, backing Black up against the wall. His lips fall over Blacks in a fight for dominace. Though Black is the tough cat and Paco the innocent, he wouldn't let Black when this fight.

As Paco shoves his tongue inside Blacks mouth, his hand slids under said mans shirt. Black lets out a startled moan before pushing Paco away.

"Do you not like me?" Paco asks, glaring slightly.

"N-no thats not it...it's just we're  going a little fast...." Black mumbles as he messes with the hem of his shirt. The door rattles making the nekos go wide eyed. The owners are home.

~wiollis P.O.V~

"Aww look! They're sleeping." In front of them are two furry white and black cats, cuddling together, purring.

"Maybe they like each other." Wiollis friend jokes as she (?) goes to the kitchen for food.

"Ya...maybe" Wiolli whispers as she turns and leave. Taking a glance back to find Paco licking behind Blacks left ear. "Just maybe" She confirms as she smiles at the pair of nekos.

This was a werid story to write, but I'm proud of it either way.

I need more suggestions!!

Also if you don't know yet, this chapter is dedicated to

wiolli and

Her friend who I don't know XD

Thanks for reading!!