{1:Irish Daddy}

N

Nerd. A person who is foolish or contemptible. They lack social skills or they are mostly known for their ways of being boringly studious. This was the definition of Niall. He was a shy boy who never spoke much above a whisper because his lack of friends. The other nerds would talk to him, but they didn't welcome him as their friend.

Niall was studious in all his classes, taking on all honors and acing them all. He enjoyed doing homework, giddy to slam his homework down on his desk and do it all night, enjoying the feeling of being good at something. He was curious about his future, not knowing exactly what he wanted to be.

Niall was Irish, an odd accent that differed from everyone at school, considering they were all American. No one knew the real Niall. He was caring, sweet, funny, and someone you would love to have as your best friend, but his large glasses and boring style kept most people away from him. He was normal just like everyone else, a normal guy who loved girls and their body, but he wasn't a jerk who would tear them apart or call out vulgar comments. He was respectful in that category, growing up with a strict mom that taught him morals of life. He dreamed of landing a girl, having someone to talk to and hold at night.

Niall was very shy when it came to the word sèx. He knew how it happened, what part goes where, thanks to the pigs at school that talked nonstop about it and the various kinks they spoke highly of. Niall was curious about the subject. Thinking about the concepts of it and the only thing he could think of was a baby being the result, unknowing to the immense amount of pleasure that comes with it. He had masturbated before, thinking of girls at his school, not smart enough in this department to connect the dots and realize that sèx is sort of the same thing, but containing more pleasure.

He was a church boy, attending mass every Sunday with his parents, but he broke the rules sometimes. He could be bad, he thought. He felt rebellious when thinking about girls in that way, without voicing his opinion. He had wet dreams like any other guy, he loved the feeling, waking up breathless, his boxers wet with excitement, allowing himself to feel free for a moment, but he would never let someone get in the way of his studies, too goody goody to do that. He could only dream about being bad.

He was so inexperienced when it came to relationships because he had never had one and girls just didn't find him attractive, thinking of his personality, weird in a way. He felt belittled by everyone at school, names being thrown his way that shouldn't be repeated, objects thrown at him by the jerk boys of the school. He wanted to be popular, but he couldn't grasp the learning part of it all, one thing he didn't ace in life.

Being a senior this year, Niall didn't have any room to grow and become popular. He hid under his loose fitting clothes that deterred the girls from him, unknowing of his glorious body underneath, thanks to his weekend workout sessions his dad forced him to do. He didn't think of himself as fit or hot, mostly insecure of himself, deciding to hide it from people, scared of what they might think. His eye sight was even terrible, as large framed glasses sat perched on his cute little nose. He didn't think of himself as appealing in others eyes, known to be made fun of at any chance the devious high schoolers got.

He was unaware of his charming good looks and to die for accent that made girls crazy. No one knew how hot his accent was, being that he never really spoke out loud at school and he only whispered, in fear of getting caught in class. He wanted to change this, maybe go for a different look senior year would allow him to prosper, but he doubted it. No one knew of his yearning to be bad for once. No one cared about him. Until one day a girl takes notice and has a kink for Irish daddy's.

_____________________________________________
BA-BAM!
Thoughts?