{21:Countertop kisses & intercourse}

Song: Bad Habits by Monsieur Adi (You can choose to listen as you read but the lyrics are definitely not connected to what I have written, it's just a song I'm in love with at the moment and helped me write)
Also look how cool and artsy that pic is omfg and I added some dialogue. Enjoy!

N

I remained seated on the cream countertop inside Lena's bathroom as she stayed between the hold of my wide open legs. I had just questioned her about the countless lotions and perfumes that littered the granite beneath me after I had accidentally knocked a few over in an attempt to position my hands properly on the cold surface.

"What's the point in having so many?" I asked taking notice of the rows of different scents and bottles in a variety of colors. Some advertised the healing qualities within a single bottle and others had cheesy names and designs.

"A girl can never have enough you know," she leaned away from me and started straightening the bottles that were out of line and put the fallen ones back into place. I had to applaud her on the organization but there were more bottles than I could count probably. "It makes my skin so touchably soft and I know you are a big fan of my skin." She smiled up at me, placing a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"I can't object to that." I grinned, lifting up a pink bottle with a flower design that sat near me, the bottle reading "pure seduction".

"Does this actually have the powers of 'pure seduction' as it reads?" I teased, but also kinda curious to lead our conversation down this path. Lena repositioned herself between my legs, her eyes looking directly into mine as she grabbed ahold of the bottle as I kept it tight in my hand. Our skin touched and it felt like static between us.

"It's lousy at its job," she half joked still intensely staring at me, our faces growing much closer. "Though I reckon I'm much better." She smirked, pulling the bottle out of my grasp, messily throwing it onto the counter before hungrily placing her soft lips upon mine. My left hand reached up to hold her face, her own hands tightly holding onto my thighs as she gained leverage to kiss me at a better angle. My tongue lightly licked her bottom lip asking for entrance, my hand threading it's way through her hair and tugging which gained a moan from her.

After detaching from our kiss, I breathily whispered, "I can't object to that either," continuing to trail my mouth down her exposed neck and onto her awaiting skin that was only covered by a pale pink spaghetti strap of her tank top. My lips gently kissed the skin on her shoulder, making her even more susceptible to my touch as I pulled the loose strap down her arm. I barred my teeth for a moment to bite at her skin, earning a loud gasp as she placed her left hand across my back and the other in a tight grasp in my hair.

I knew in this heated moment shared between us in the bathroom, that she actually liked and cared for me and I did the same for her. I believed I was ready to give my all to this girl even after knowing her for only a few months, she had awoken something inside me that needed to be freed. She was the one for me.

I broke apart the attachment of our lips, holding Lena by the shoulders, staring deep into her eyes. "I want to have sèx." I spoke with as much sincerity in my voice, laced with the desire that was building up. Lena stared at me like I spoke in another language.

"W-what?" She blinked as she inhaled a deep breath. I couldn't help but smile at her confusion, as I took in her red, swollen lips that parted just a bit and the crease that formed between her eyebrows.

"I want to have sèx with you, right here, right now. That is all I want."

"Are you sure about this, Niall?" She questioned, staring up at me with slightly wide eyes. Quite honestly I was prepared for anything that involved Lena and I wanted to show her the affects of her training, give her everything she wanted.