[zero]

[calum]

"Calum honey! Your letter just arrived in the mail!" my mom yelled from downstairs.

I knew it. I just knew that I was gonna get the letter today. Something I don't know is if I actually made it, but hey, I can only predict so many things in one day.

My bed shook violently as I slammed my laptop shut and scrambled up to my feet, basically sprinting downstairs. I saw my mom throwing the other letters and bills on our kitchen table like they weren't even in her hand 10 seconds ago.

Her eyes shined so bright as she looked down at the official looking letter, then back up to me. I shot her a dimple as I ran over to her.

She basically threw the letter at me when I reached her excitement filled body.

I slowly and nervously tore the flap off of the rest of the envelope. I suddenly felt a surge or nervousness throughout my body.

"Wait mom... what if I don't get in?" I asked nervously, stopping halfway through opening the envelope.

"When you'll just get a scholarship somewhere else," she smiled weakly, knowing that this was our first, last, and only hope in me going to college.

I sucked in a deep breath and nodded, continuing to open the letter. When the envelope was finally fully opened, I carefully slid the paper out and opened it slowly.

The only thing I was was "Congratulations!" and I was jumping up and down yelling "I MADE IT I MADE IT". It didn't take long for my mom to jump with me and yell, "You're going to the University Of Sydney!"

So now I'm here, outside of my chaotic dorm building. The laughter and talking from thousands of people around me rang in my ears as I carried my few bags and suitcases into the dorm.

"College. Finally"

[a/n]

hey guys!

so this is gonna be my new cake fanfic, and I really hope you guys like it!

I have another story right now too, it's called "Injuries [l.hemmings]" so if you guys wanted to check that out it would be pretty cool

so I have a few warnings before you continue reading

1-drug and alcohol abuse
2-eating disorder/self harm mentioned, if triggered easily I wouldn't recommend this book
3-sexual content/language

so not too many, but I just wanted to put those things out there before you keep reading

also! the updates won't be in a schedule, they will be random, but never too far apart ;)
(wow I'm going all fuckboi on you now I'm sorry)

well comment/vote cause I wanna hear how you guys feel about the book!

love you guys//emily