[eleven]

[calum]

"Calum! Get your ass up! Today's the first dayyyyy!"

I groaned loudly and rolled over to see Michael standing over me, jumping excitedly.

"Can the first day wait for another ten minuets," I said groggily, rolling back onto my side.

"No, it can't actually," Mikey laughed, rolling me back over to face him again.

"What time is I anyway," I said tiredly.

"Nine fifty," Michael replied.

My eyes widened and I shot up from my comfortable position.

"What! We have music in ten minuets!" I yelled.

I hopped out of bed and threw on a pair of black skinnies and changed my shirt to a grey nasa one. I ran my fingers through my messy hair, and I sighed, throwing a beanie over it instead.

"Wow, that was fast," Michael laughed.

"Come on!" I yelled, grabbing my laptop, keys, an slipping on my black vans.

Michael laughed, shutting the door and locking it. We raced down the hallway and to our first class.

---

We made it to class with time to spare, surprisingly. I sat in the very front row, even though Michael told me we would look like 'goody goodies'.

Ashton came in a minute or two after us, and he sat behind Michael. We chatted for a few minuets, until Ashton said something that made me pay attention.

"I heard the new teacher is really hot," Ashton said.

"Damn, do she got a booty?" Michael said jokingly.

"Actually, it's a he, I was talking to Calum," Ashton laughed.

We all laughed and suddenly a door at the front of the room swung open. I jumped slightly and turned my attention towards the front. A very attractive man stepped into the room. He was probably about my height, with a jaw line that could cut stone, and light stubble all over his jaw and upper lip. He wore a sky blue shirt and black dress pants, both being somewhat unnaturally tight. I wasn't complaining though, because he looked extremely attractive.

The man set his bag on the empty desk at the front of the large room. He turned to us and showed a bright smile, making his perfect white teeth go on display. You could basically see the heart eyes on my face, and he began to speak.

"Hello class, I'm Sebastian Grey. I'll be your music professor. I don't tolerate late, or unprofessional work. I also don't tolerate goofing off in class. I don't have many rules, but I expect them all to be followed. Class today will be pretty low key, so we'll start with some questions," he smiled. "Ask me anything."

Hands around the class shot up, mostly girls. He called on a girl a few rows behind me. He pushed out her boobs and said, "How old are you?"

"I am twenty six years old, I just got out of college a few years ago," he said politely, not even noticing her breasts.

He looked around the room and picked on another girl, near the far back. He bit her lip seductively and twirled her bleach blonder hair around her finger.

"Do you have a wife?" she asked.

He laughed and looked at his shoes. His eyes looked up to her again again said, "No, I'm single, and I'm also gay."

Every girl in there frowned and slouched down into their seats. I perked up a bit, which made Michael and Ashton laugh.

"Something funny?" he raised his eyebrows looking at us.