[two]

[calum]

"Ready to go?" Mikey said.

"Yeah, just one more.. there!" I said, tugging on my beanie one last time to make my hair look acceptable.

He laughed and grabbed my arm, pulling me out of our room. I made sure to lock our door before we Mikey and I walked down the long hallway filled with doorways.

I eyed Mikey, seeing if our outfits were too much alike. He wore a red and black snapback with a read and black muscle tee. Black skinny jeans clung to his legs while his black converse scuffed against the carpeted floor.

I had on something similar, black skinny jeans and all-black converse. My ripped up nirvana tee hung loosely from my shoulders as we walked through the main lobby and out the door. I fixed my beanie so you could see the blonde streak in the front.

Michael and I made small talk on the way, mostly about where I was from and why I chose to go to college so far from home.

"So where's the frat house?" I asked, looking around at the numerous large houses.

"Right down the road," he pointed.

I saw a large house at the very end of the road, bright lights spilling out of the windows. I could hear the thumping of a bass in whatever song was playing as we talked down the sidewalk.

"So the walk isn't too bad I see," I said, turning my attention towards Michael.

He laughed and looked over at me.

"Yeah, about five minuets. Very helpful when you're drunk," he winked.

I laughed nervously and kept walking. I didn't really know how to tell him that I don't drink. Yeah, it was weird, an 18 year old college kid never drank before. I mean yeah, I've had sips of beer here and there, but never really heavily drank.

We decided to just drop the subject, Michael seeing I really didn't wanna talk about being drunk. He had a confused expression on his face as we got closer and closer to the frat house.

"So, this is Ashton's frat house?" I asked, nodding my head towards the large house with blaring music and kids all over the lawn.

Michael nodded and said, "Yeah, the whole football team lives there."

[a/n]
they live in Australia, so for all us Americans, it's soccer

I smiled excitedly, hoping that the school had a soc-football team. Man, it was gonna be weird saying 'football'.

"Do they have like, tryouts?" I asked.

"Nah, you have to be recruited," Mikey explained, and my face dropped.

He laughed, obviously noticing my expression.

"Don't worry mate, there's an out of school program, I bet if you asked Ashton about it he'd tell you."

I couldn't help but let a smile form on my face when I heard Michael say there was a way I could play.

"So you don't play?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm not really into running, or walking, or like, sports," he laughed.

I returned with a chuckle as we kept walking, the house being the next one we would pass. The sounds of our shoes sliding against the concrete was the only thing heard, other than the music and yelling from the large house. 

No, I take that back, gigantic house. I mean, I didn't know what I would expect because a whole team of people had to live there. I definitely didn't expect it to be this big though.