[sixteen]

if you guys wanted to read the a/n at the end of the chapter that would be super gucci <3

[calum]

"Hey Cal, you ready to go to class?"

I sighed. "No..."

It's been two weeks since my dad became my teacher and two weeks since I gave Luke a blowjob.

I wasn't even sure why I did it... I just had so much confidence pumping throughout my veins. It was probably because he belled me with so much that day. And, he's been there for me through a lot.

I've only known Luke for a few months, but I can't help but feel so much compassion towards him. I know he doesn't date, and he might be too scared of the thought that we never get the chance to, but I'll always be there for him just like he'll be here for me.

"Cal..."Michael sighed.

We sat in our dorm room 20 minuets before our class started, and I nervously ran my hand through my hair.

"Michael I just... that man made my childhood a living hell... I can't look at him again..." I said quietly, not looking up at him.

"Calum... unless you wanna fail music this year, you better get your ass off this bed, and go to class," he said sternly.

I looked up, feeling kind of hurt, and I saw his features soften.

"Sorry... I can't possibly imagine having that happen to me. I mean yeah, my parents are assholes, but I've never been beaten by them... but look, you really need to go to class," he said.

I nodded slowly and stood up from my soft spot on the bed. My shaky hands grabbed my bag with my laptop and I followed Mikey out of the room and towards the dreaded class room.

The walk felt agonizingly long and the whole time I blocked out Michaels supportive talking. I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts. Well, I didn't want to, because at the time, it was the worst possible thing for me. But, I just immediately blocked him out, thinking that his words would only make it worse.

"Michael I-" I stuttered as we were standing outside the doors.

"Nope, you're going in." he said sternly, pulling my sleeve so I was pulled into the room with him.

The atmosphere was familiar, the students faces and the room itself was the same. I saw Luke and Ashton at the bottom where we normally sit,
and everything seemed normal.

I gulped, walking down the isle until I got to where we normally sit. I sucked in a deep breath, with the normal sent of dust and plastic filling my nose.

It all seemed so... common. So familiar, and for a second, I forgot why I was so scared.

That stopped when the door at the front of the room opened and a tall mad stepped in.

Well, I shouldn't say tall.

When I was younger, he seemed like the big bad giant, so that was my first instinct now. But, I'm actually probably a good inch taller.

His large and muscular build was much bigger than mine, which made him have the aura of when I was a kid.

He slowly walked to his desk and set down his brief case. He turned to the class and that's when I started to shake.

It started with my hands, then rapidly traveled to my arms. I could feel my legs start to bounce involuntarily and I gulped, knowing I wouldn't be able to stop my body.

His eyes locked with mine and I felt my stomach lunge up into my throat.

"Calu-" he started, but soon stopped himself. "I mean... good morning class. Today I just want you to continue with your projects," he said nervously.