[ten]

I think you guys will like this chapter ;))) *cough* smut *cough*

[calum]

We zoomed past cars, basically flying down the highway. My tears had stopped, and I was more startled than frightened.

"Hey Luke?" I asked quietly.

He glanced at me with a sympathetic look, when went back to the road so we wouldn't die.

"Yeah Cal?"

"Um, do I have to like... press charges?" I asked.

"Not if you don't want to," Luke shrugged.

"I mean, the most he actually could do roll on a condom and squish me against the bed, maybe a year or two for assault," I said, sitting up a little more. "I mean, I didn't even know the guys' name, so what's the use?"

"It's your decision Cal," Luke said.

"I-I don't think I'll press charges," I said. "I just want to forget about it."

Like nodded slowly and we just drove in silence for the rest of the ride.

---

We got the house about twenty minuets later, and it was three in the morning. Luke helped me into his and Ashton's room and we both started to get changed.

"Here, you can have my sweatpants," Luke offered, hanging a pair of black sweats to me.

I have him a weak, but genuine smile and took the pants. I didn't even care that Luke was standing there, I just pulled my jeans off and pulled on the sweats.

He was too busy putting on his clothes to notice, and a few minuets later, we were fully clothed and laying in different beds.

"H-Hey Luke?" I asked shakily.

"Yeah Cal?" he asked, not moving.

"Can you sleep with me? I'm still shaky about earlier," I asked nervously.

He sighed and said, "Cal I really don't think-"

I cut him off. "Please Luke? Just for tonight?"

He sighed and got out of Ashton's bed. His legs carried him over to mine and I couldn't help but smile. I felt the bed dip on his side and he got into be behind me.

His arm drape over my body and he pressed his stomach and legs against the back of mine. I felt warm and safe with Luke cuddled up to me.

"Cal, I-I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong, I've never really... cuddled before," Luke said quietly.

I giggled at his cuteness and I said, "You're doing great Lukey."

"Good night sunshine," Luke whispered to me.

He kissed my jaw lightly and I felt his breathing steady, so I assumed he fell asleep.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep to Luke's steady breathing and the warmth of his body next to mine.

---

"Cal? Hey, Cal?"

I opened my eyes slowly and saw sunlight burst through the window.

I rolled over and saw a smiling Luke standing over me. His eyebrow piercing shined in the morning sunlight, and his messy hair made him look even more attractive.

"Morning sunshine," he smiled.

His voice was deep and raspy, and it kind of turned me on a little bit.

"What time is it," i said groggily.

He laughed and said, "About noon."

My eyes widened and I said, "What! Really?"