[seventeen]

[luke]

"Holy shit!" i yelled, running out of the isle i was sitting in.

I saw my beautiful Calum laying lip and frail on the ground. It seemed as if his scared expression stayed on his face, even though he was unconscious.

Michael was freaking out, shaking him and Ashton was on the phone, frantically calling for help.

My ears started go ring and I looked around the room, dazed. I could focus or wrap my head around the fact that Calum could be seriously hurt.

I stared at Calum, paralyzed in fear and confusion.

My eyes slowly gazed around the room, until I saw the man that made Calum hurt when he was little. And the man who made Calum hurt now. He seemed to be as confused an dazed as me, but I snapped out of my daze and my veins were pumping anger all throughout my body.

I stomped towards him and my mind was blank as I growled, "You son of a bitch."

I pulled my fist back and swung at his face as hard as I could. My tattooed hand collided with his cheek hard, an he helped out in pain.

His body fell to the ground, and his hands cradled his face. I knelt over him and punched him again, and again and again. I hit that worthless piece of crap until there was gonna be month lasting bruises and small trickles if blood were running down his lip.

My anger had settled down, and I stood back up, fixing my snapback that had moved out of place. I turned to face the class and I saw that most of the people had left. The few that were in there were either surrounding Calum with worried looks in their faces, or staring at me with horrified looks on their faces.

Suddenly, I realized that Calum was surrounded by people who weren't me, and I leaped over to him. He seemed more peaceful than he was before he blacked out. I almost felt relived that he wasn't in pain, but I still had to think about the fact he passed out.

"Ashton where the fuck is that ambulance!" I yelled, checking he pulse and sitting him upright so his weight was in my arms.

"I-I don't know! they said it could be awhile, but they'd come as soon as possible!" Ashton yelled frantically.

"The hospital is two fucking miles away! Why is it gonna take time!" I said angrily and frightened.

Calum's tan skin was starting to become pale, and my mind was racing with thoughts.

I tried to calm myself down, but then I would just become even more scared after.

I didn't really hear what Ashton said, but I think it was something about a fire being across town so most ambulances where there.

He was still talking, but I interrupted him by picking up Calum bridal style and saying, "I'll take him myself."

"What? How? Someone took your car to go get beer?" Michael asked.

"I'll run." I said just as the idea popped in my brain.

"Run? Are you serious? That's two miles carrying a what, 200 pound guy? You can't do that, Luke," Michael said, lightly placing his hand in my shoulder to get me to put Cal back down.

"No," I jerked away. "I've done worse in training for football... I'm running."

I walked away without looking back at the people yelling behind me. My ears were filled with they screams from Ashton and Michael, saying to wait, and that I'll hurt both of us if I can't make it there.