[fourteen]

hey so if ya'll were wondering, thats me:) sorry for scarring your eyes, you can read now:)

[calum]

[if you guys are confused on what's happening, just re-read the last sentence or two in the last real chapter:)]

it wasn't just some smile that Luke would make when someone mentioned penguins. it wasn't just some smile Michael makes when he sees we bought pizza.

it was a smile I had never seen anyone make before. a smile that made me want to smile with him.

Luke was at the front of the stage, sitting on a stool. A microphone was placed in front of him on a stand, but he wasn't singing.

his eyes were locked with mine and it felt like his smile grew wider with each second we looked each other.

"What are you doing here?" he asked through the microphone.

Confused looks from the people all around us were seen, but Luke and I ignored them.

"I saw the paper in your room and figured I'd come to watch you," I yelled, not sure if Luke heard me, considering it was still quite loud and talkative around us.

He must have understood, because he smiled and leaned into the microphone.

"Everyone, this is sexy-as-fuck, Calum Hood," he yelled. His hand motioned towards me and the crowd yelled.

A few girls gave me dirty looks, and I couldn't help but laugh a little. I turned my attention back up towards the stage and I saw Luke smiling lightly and looking down at his shoes.

The crowd soon died down, and Luke looked up again.

"Alright everyone, this is amnesia... hope you like it," he said quietly into the mic.

He cleared his throat and situated his acoustic guitar, and started to play a few stings.

"I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted. I thought about our last kiss how if felt, the way you tasted. and even thought your friends tell me you're doing fine, that you're somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you. when he says those words that hurt you do you read the ones I wrote you? sometimes I start to wonder was it just a lie? if what we had was real, how could you be fine? cause I'm not fine at all.

I remember the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the makeup running down your face. and the dreams you left behind you didn't need them, like every single wish we ever made. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forgets about the stupid little things. like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you, and the memories I never can escape, cause I'm not fine at all..."

I looked around me and saw hundreds of people with their phone lights on, swaying them slowly to the beat.

goosebumps erupted on my skin at the beautiful and memorizing sight. I quickly grabbed my phone from my back pocket and turned the light on, raising it in the air. I swayed with the rest of the crowd, lightly humming along.

tears formed in the corners of my eyes,
and I wasn't one hundred percent sure why I was crying.

maybe because of how beautiful the song was?

maybe because Luke's dream of being famous for his music is coming true?

the one thing I knew, was Luke's voice was so amazingly perfect, that I could faint at the very sound of it.

he continued with the song, and finished a short time later. a few tears escaped my eyes at I clapped and cheered as loud as I could.

just as Luke was walking off the stage I realized why I was crying.