[four]

[calum]

I slowly opened my eyes to a piercing light coming through my blinds. I couldn't even open my eyes all the way before my head started to pound loudly.

I groaned loudly and turned away from the sun. I heard shuffling behind me and then a loud noise that made me wince.

"Hey! Look who's up!" Michael yelled loudly.

"Michael, do me a favor and shut the fuck up," I groaned, shoving my head further into my pillow.

"Man are you lucky that classes don't start for another week, cause your hangover is gonna take a full week to get over," He laughed.

I flipped him off and he laughed even harder. I even started to laugh too, but then memories of last night came flooding into my head.

The party, the smoking, the band, the drinking, and the almost-sex with Luke.

"Oh shit," I said, shooting up from my comfortable position.

I grabbed my head as soon as I sat up, the pounding in my head becoming even worse.

"Is everything okay? I don't think I've ever seen someone as hungover as you shoot out of bed," Mikey laughed nervously.

"Y-yeah I'm uh, great... hey did anything happen last night? Like did I like, d-drive?" I asked nervously.

"What? No? Why does it matter?" he asked, walking over to my bed and sitting down next to me.

I looked up at him, the scared feelings that I always used to feel coming back into my body.

"It's a long story," I choked out.

"I've got time," he replied reassuringly.

I nodded slowly and turned to him, sitting in the criss-cross-applesauce position. He did the same, so we were now facing each other.

I sucked in a deep breath and started with my long and agonizing story.

"When I was twelve I had a full family. Mom, Dad, Sister, and me. I had an amazing childhood, until I was about twelve. I started noticing things weird about my dad. He would snap at me and my sister, Mali, over the smallest things. My mom would try to reason with him, but he was just set on us being wrong. He even started to hit us when he got really mad. One day, Mali and I went out to the park near our house without asking. When we came back, our dad was fuming. He screamed and hit us so hard, I can still feel the pain in my cheek sometimes. It was that day when my dad left. He said that we were too much of screw-ups. Mali and I took the news in very different ways. I locked myself in my room and studied all day everyday until, well now. But... Mali took the news in a very different way. She stopped eating all together. Maybe an apple every once and a while, but she basically lived on water until she started drinking. Mali became anorexic, and I've hated that word ever since. She was 17 at the time, and she had gotten a fake ID. Mali went to clubs every night and got drunk as shit. She would stumble into the house at 4:00 am, crying about dad or laughing about a stupid ex. When she was 20 and I was 15, she went out on a Friday night with some friends. When I woke up the next morning, my mom was crying hysterically. Apparently, Mali had tried to drive home when she was drunk, and she was killed in a car accident. She died on impact, so there was no saving her. After that, things were rough on my mom and I. We barely made enough money to get by, so we moved to a tiny apartment in New York City. Originally, I lived in a spacious, beautiful house in the suburbs. You can imagine the step down that was... So, ever since then, I've stayed locked in my room listening to My Chemical Romance and studying. That's why I don't drink, and that's why I didn't want to drink earlier. Cause my sister died from drinking."

When I finished, I noticed the tears streaming down my face.

"Oh my god, Calum..." Michael said.

A river of tears were flowing down my face and Michael lightly wiped them away.

"I-I'm sorry," I said, choking back the tears and trying to calm down.

"No no it's okay," Michael said smiling.

After a few minuets of reassuring words and tears, I was calm and we were talking about the party last night.

"So, how do you like Luke?" he asked.

"He's not what I expected, that's for sure," I laughed.

"What do you mean? Well I mean, he's filled with tattoos and piercings but I didn't think that would bother you?"

"No no I don't mind those, they're actually quite attractive. He's just.. well, last night he can back here and things got kinda... heated. Where were about to have sex, but I flipped when he wouldn't use a condom. He said I was like some scared virgin and I said I actually was a virgin. He got mad for some reason and left," I explained.

Michaels eyes widened greatly and said, "W-wait, you're a virgin?"

"Yeah? Is that bad?"

"I know why Luke flipped on you," he sighed.

"What! Why?" I said a little too loudly. I winced at the noise but the intense pain soon faded to a dull one so I continued to listen.

"Okay, don't get mad, alright? So as you may have noticed, Luke is very skilled at sex. Well, gay sex, cause he's gay. When Ash and I found out about you being bi, we noticed that you were kind of shy and quirky. We thought that a party and a hook up would be just what you needed. So, we told Luke all about you and he was immediately interested. The thing we didn't know was that you were a virgin, and Luke doesn't fuck virgins," He explained,

I wasn't that mad actually, a little hurt that Luke didn't actually like me, but I wasn't mad. I was confused.

"Why doesn't Luke fuc- sleep, with virgins?" I asked confused.

"I'm not one hundred percent sure actually, I think it has something to do with his childhood, but he doesn't talk about that either. Luke doesn't talk about a lot of things, all I know is he doesn't fuck virgins," Michael shrugged.

"Oh," was all I could say.

I huffed and laid back down, wincing a the sudden movement.

"You need an aspirin?" Michael laughed.

"Yes please," I groaned.

So that's how I spent the rest of the day, begging Michael for aspirin and sleeping away my confused thoughts.

[a/n]

double update just cause I can

but this chapter is dedicated to @AusllyMonkey for all her amazing and enthusiastic comments <3

so anyway we found out a lil but about Calum and Luke in this chapter

anyways I hope you guys liked it!

vote and comment cause I love to hear about how you guys like the book :)

love you guys//emily