[thirteen]

quote of this chapter:I tried to put Michael's dick as my password but it was too long

[calum]

"Look at how cute they are."

"Dude, be quiet, they're trying to sleep!"

"Then why'd you just yell!"

My eyes were closed and I was laying down on what felt like the frat house couch. A muscular, comforting arm was draped over me, and a body was perfectly aligned behind mine.

I fluttered open my eyes and tiredly and looked around the now extremely bright room. I was in fact laying on the frat's couch, and Ashton and Michael were standing overtop of me.

I rolled or slowly and my face met with Luke's. it was inches from mine, and is soft breath hit he in the face.

I smiled slightly seeing the cute boy, but I slowly turned around to face the others.

"Morning," I said huskily, as I slowly got up from my comfortable position. I didn't want to take Luke's comforting arm off me, but I had to.

"WE MADE WAFFLES," Michael yelled, leading me into the kitchen.

I heard a loud groan come from the living room, and I assumed Luke was now up.

"Michael do you wanna, oh I don't know, shut the fuck up?" Luke said in his morning voice.

He slowly walked into the kitchen a few minuets later and she smiled at me.

His long, skinny legs were covered by grey sweats, and he had a The Killers tee over his muscular chest. All his piercings were taken out, but you could still her his tattoos and beautiful lilac hair.

"Morning," he smirked, noticing me staring.

His voice was so deep and raspy, it was really sexy honestly.

I blushed and turned away, walking to the large plate of waffles sitting on the counter. Luke did the same, then eventually Ashton, then eventually Michael, and soon, we were all shoving waffles down our throats like there was no tomorrow.

"So," Ash said in between chews. "What should we do today?"

"Um, classes?" I laughed.

"Nah classes got canceled, I guess one of the teachers got fired for being inappropriate with a student," Michael shrugged.

I choked on the waffle I was eating, and my eyes darted to Luke.

He smiled lightly and mouthed, 'don't worry, they don't know it was with you. the just know he did it'

I smiled brightly and continued to eat my delicious waffles. I'm happy that the awful man who kissed me is now gone.

"So I was thinking we could throw a party tonight? The band could perform with Calum," Michael smiled as we continued to eat breakfast.

"Well I can't, I have somewhere to be," Luke shrugged.

What? Where does Luke have to be that he would miss a party? Doesn't he love those?

"What? Where do you have to be?" I asked.

"Oh I um... promised to have dinner with Jack..." he trailed off.

Everyone looked pretty skeptical, but no one said anything. About five minuets later, I finished my waffles and put the plate in the dishwasher.

"Hey can I take a shower in your room?" I asked Luke as I walked back over to the counter.

"Yeah sure," he smiled.

I nodded and ran upstairs into his room. I shut the door and walked over to my-well, mine and Luke's bed.