Faded

*Not Edited* Once the book is done, I will be going back and doing a massive edit. So bare with me! But if you find any mistakes feel free to point them out to me and I will get them fixed.

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. It means more to me than you will ever know!

HUGS!!!!

I woke up extra early the next morning hoping that I could catch Yuca's mom before she left, but when I looked outside, her car was not in the driveway. I felt bad that I had kept her awake late last night when she had to wake up so early this morning to go to work.

To show my appreciation I went to the kitchen and cleaned the little mess that was left from last night. So I washed the pans she cooked with, Wiped down the table and counters. Then it took me a good ten minutes to find the broom and mop. Once that was found I cleaned the floors.

When I was finished, I went back to Yuca's room to wake him up.

Seeing him fast asleep made my heart flutter. He looked so calm and peaceful. I sat next to him on the bed and admired his body. Looking at his strong arms and chest. The way his stomach muscles contracted every time he took a breath. I so badly wanted to touch him. To kiss him.

The old me would have climbed on top of him, straddling his hips just to tease him. With no intention of going any further. I would have manipulated him just for the fun of it and then not talked to him ever again. But I didn't want to do that to him. Not after everything he has done for me so far, but that still didn't change the fact that I did want to kiss him right now. He is my boyfriend. Why can't I kiss him?

After my mental battle and building up the courage to do it, I planted a small peck on his lips to see if he would wake up.

When he didn't move, I kissed him again. A little harder. Thinking that it wouldn't wake him either.

He pulled me down next to him and hugged me with arms and legs. Burying his face in my neck.

I couldn't help but smile. He was hugging me like I was his favorite teddy bear.

"Hey, we have to go. I can't be late to school again or I will get detention."

"Five more minutes." He said while his voice sounded muffled by his mouth pressed against my neck.

I ran my fingers through his hair. Being content in this position. I didn't want to move either, but I knew I had to. It felt normal laying here in his arms. I didn't have the urge to get away from him. If anything I could stay like this all day.

"Come on." I nudged him a bit. "You need to get to work too, don't you?"

I heard him sigh and I smiled to myself. His responsible side was so dominant.

He let my waist go and turned to lay on his back while rubbing his eyes. He looked so boyish doing that. I took that as an opportunity to get up and jump off his bed.

I went to the restroom and tried as best as I could to brush my teeth using my finger. Then rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash. I washed my face and tried to brush my hair with my fingers and utterly failed. I took one of the hair ties that I always had on my wrist and pulled my hair into a messy bun. Looking into the reflection of the mirror, I had wished that I could have thought to bring some mascara, lip gloss or something. I looked pale and washed out.

When I walked out of the restroom, I made my way back to the kitchen to make sure that I had cleaned everything that I could and put up everything that I had taken out.