Too Late...

"If any of you see me making out with a hot guy don't stop me." Vicky states as she's putting on lipstick. "Only stop me if he's ugly as fuck or I will be pissed."

"Yes, captain." Sylvia replied, not even really paying attention. Vicky has been giving us all rules for the night and we all stopped listening five rules ago.

"What if we know that guy has a girlfriend?" Carol questioned. 

Vicky took longer than I expected for her to answer. "Ok, you can stop me too."

"What if he is rumored to have an STD." I asked, obviously knowing the answer Vicky would give me.

"That too."

"What if we know he has many baby mamas." I asked, starting to have fun with this. She clearly said she didn't want to be bothered to a very minimal tonight, but come on, I won't let her throw all of her standards out the window just because it's her birthday. 

"Okay, okay that too." Vicky sighed. "Just go with your gut if you need to pull me away from someone and you have a good reason I won't be mad at you." I smirked in the mirror in her direction. She should have known better for thinking we were just going to let her do what she wanted no matter what day it was. 

We were all in my room getting ready for Vicky's party that was happening at Paco's place. Somehow she got him to agree and I think she used Carol as a bargaining chip. Vicky had been planning this for months and Paco only agreed two weeks ago. 

I looked in the mirror to do a last minute check on my hair, makeup and outfit. I wore a little more makeup than usual, but not over doing it. I left my hair down, but it was pin straight  and my outfit was nothing special. Black high waisted shorts that were maybe a tad bit shorter than usual with a black crop top and strappy sandals. I didn't want to wear heels because I was planning on dancing the night away and be on my feet throughout out the whole night. I just hoped Yuca like my look for the night.

"Damn girl I'd hit that for sure." Sylvia said while slapping my butt and stood next to me in the mirror. I bumped her shoulders with my own and smiled. 

While Sylvia and I were taking selfies in the mirror, I got a text from Yuca saying that they were waiting outside.

"Come on they're here." The excitement started to build up just knowing he was outside waiting for me. I could hardly contain myself from running into his arms. 

When we opened the door Paco, Raymond and surprisingly Diego who was suppose to be Vicky's date standing at the doorway all cleaned up and looking good but it didn't go unnoticed by me that someone was missing.

"Where's Yuca?" 

Raymond pointed with his thumb in the direction towards the car before walking past me to enter the house with the girls. 

I walked to the curb where the car would be parked when I saw him. He was leaning against his car door wearing his typical dark jeans, with a white tee, hair slick back and bandanna hanging out his pocket, and smelling a single red rose. Walking towards him, he was checking me out under his hooded eyes, making me suddenly blush and feeling nervous. 

"Hey baby." He called to me when I got closer when I stopped a foot away from him. 

"Hey". I smiled.

He took a step towards me, grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. He immediately engulfed me with kisses. My cheeks, my lips, my neck and making me giggle.

"Yuca, you're not even gonna tell me I look nice or anything?" I asked teasingly. "Some romantic you are."

"Really?" He looked me in my eyes. "I need to tell you in words instead of just eating you up because you look so good?"