Super Heroes

*Not Edited*

The knocking on the window caused us to look at each other in confusion. We all became quiet to see if the noise would persist and when it did I couldn't help but smile because I knew who would be at the window. We stayed in place when we noticed that Vic sighed in annoyance. She wanted today to be a girls day and that might have just ended. When we heard another knock on the window Vic got up and muttered something about the noise waking up their mother and got up to stand next to the window but she didn't open it. Sylvia and I scurried after Vic and stood just below the window where we couldn't be seen. I hadn't noticed that the window has open just a tad so we were able to hear them talk outside.

"Romeo, Romeo where for art thou Romeo." Yuca said.

"Stupid, that's what the girl says." Diego Corrected Yuca.

"Oh yeah huh."

"Can we go now, they probably not home." Diego whined.

"Oh, they are here. My senses are tingling." Raymond remarked.

"Calm down Spiderman. You barely have common sense." Diego said making fun of Raymond.

"If he's Spiderman then I want to be Superman." 

"Ok Superman knock on the window again." Requested Raymond.

This time the knock was harder than the last one.

We giggled as hushed as we could, to see how long we could go unnoticed.

"We are going to get caught dumbass! Why you banging on the window like you the damn police?" Diego Yelled.

"I can't help it, I'm Superman."

"Don't worry bro, next time I will open the window with my web."

"Oh my God, please tell me why I am friends with these two idiots."

"Who doesn't want to be friends with Spiderman and Superman bro."

"Shut the fuck up. You are not Spiderman and he is not Superman. Jesus, why am I even arguing with you!"

Vic turned towards me and in a shushed tone she asked "Will they ever stop fighting?"

"Probably not." I shook my head, trying to hold back another laugh.

They knocked on the window again.

"Oh for the love of God. They are never going to leave." Vic moved to the middle of the window and lifted it up to open the glass. With an angry look on her face. I stood on the left of her and Sylvia on her right.

"How may I fucking help you? Since none of you boys are supposed to be here so make it quick." Vic snapped at them.

"We are here for our women." Raymond said with his chest puffed out a bit. Was he trying to look tougher?

"No. You can't see them till tomorrow morning. Is there anything else?"

"Bro, did she just say no to Spiderman?" Raymond asked Yuca in shock.

"Who are you?" Vic looked towards Diego. 

Now that I see him, I wondered why the hell Diego was here.

"I'm Diego. The caretaker of these two drunken idiots."

"Are you guys drunk?" I asked hesitantly.

"Super heroes don't get drunk babe, Duh." Yuca said, swaying just a little and I am almost positive that He hiccup when he said that.

"They are drunk, but not me. Being the awesome, most good looking friend that I am, decided to be a babysitter today."