Progress

*Not Edited*

"Five bucks that he will show up Saturday night to take her away."

"Ten bucks that she won't show up tomorrow at all."

"I will show up." I said "Do you think I would really back out?"

"You wouldn't willingly, but I'm sure a certain hot guy could convince you to stay and keep his bed warm for the day." Carol countered.

"I would bail on you bitches if I had a hot guy like that waiting for me." Vicky said.

I threw my wet towel that I was using to clean off my sweat on her face.

"Gross! That is so unsanitary!" Vicky threw my towel back at me with a shriek. "I don't want your body juices on me."

"Well stop talking shit." I demanded with a smile.

All of the girls and I were all standing around taking a five minute rest to drink water and take a breather. While we took a break the guys were working out. Five minutes them and then five minutes us. You would think that the work outs wouldn't be hard since you are only doing them for five minutes, but those were the longest five minutes of your life.

"We will pick you up in the morning and then off to the mall." Sylvia mentioned while taking a sip of her water. "You're still staying the night tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah." I said as I turned around facing the ring.

Yuca was in the ring working on hand pads with Jay. He had no shirt on with his muscles on full display glistening from perspiration. Since he had been coming here, Yuca has gotten so good at boxing. Jay has been trying to get Yuca to fight professionally, but Yuca never gives him a definite answer. He throws his punches with power and is quick on his feet. I have no doubt he would be a lethal fighter if he ever decided to pursue it further than just at the gym.

Vicky stood in front of me giving me a very annoyed glare placing her hands on her hips. Interrupting and blocking my view from my boyfriend.

"What?"

"You didn't hear shit I said did you?" Vicky asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, feeling bad that I spaced out on them. Damn Yuca and his damn body.

"You are fucking hopeless." She laughs and shakes her head at me.

"I'm sorry! You will have my full undivided attention all day tomorrow." I yelled in frustration. "I am going to annoy you so damn bad that you are never gonna want to hang out with me ever again."

"Please. I'm banking on that you are gonna be in total zombie mode tomorrow since little hot stuff won't be around." Vicky walked towards her bag and started putting her gloves back on. Time was almost up.

"I know how to function without him." I said while sticking my tongue out at her.

"The bad part about it is that it's not just you. He's just as bad as you are." Carol sighed as she stared at me like in a daze. "I can't tell if he's more in love with you or are you more in love with him."

"Why is that bad?" I hesitated because of her statement, but I still questioned her.

"Not bad for you just bad for us." Carol smiled.

"Twenty bucks he will show up on Saturday."

"He won't." Taking a glance at him one last time before I get off the floor where I was sitting down at. "He knows no boys are allowed tomorrow."