Not going down without a fight

My head was hurting, again, when I woke up. When was I ever going to wake up with no damn headache? This shit is getting ridiculous. Then I remembered why my head was hurting.

Oh yeah, maybe if I hadn't done what I did, maybe this my head wouldn't be killing me right now, but fuck that.

Renee thinks that I won't fight back, but he has another thing coming. I'm not the same girl he grew up with. He might have had me followed, but he doesn't know shit about me anymore.

I looked around and saw that I was not in the warehouse. It was light outside and I was in something that look like a small shed. There was nothing in the shed with me just a bare room with a window and a door.

I got up from the hard dirt floor and ran to the dirty window, but I could barely see out of it. I tried cleaning the window with my disgusting hand and as you could guess, that didn't help at all. The only thing that I could see was trees. A whole lot of trees.

Fuck. What do I do?

I stood still trying to listen for noise outside, but I couldn't hear anything. I walked to the door to see if I could open the door and to my luck it wasn't locked, but I let go of the door knob and took a deep breathe.

Think Isabel think! I can't just run out there because I don't know where I am. What's my plan?

I looked around for anything on the floor that I could maybe grab but didn't see anything. I started digging up at the floor, hoping to find a rock in the dirt but I found nothing.

Shit. Ok, that's ok. I don't need anything.

But to my annoyance I started to cry. My panic was starting to come back due to the lack options I had.

.

NO! Don't panic. Don't be scared. I don't care where I am or who's against me. I will get out of this. I'll find a way.

I needed to give myself a Pep talk because I had no clue what I was up against.

I grabbed the inside of my shirt and wiped my face. Maybe crying was a good thing. I knew I was dirty, I don't even know how long I've been with Renee.

The door went flying open and Renee was standing in the entrance. Seeing him, I had so many mixed emotions. In a way he looked like the old friend that I grew up with, that I saw like a brother, but then he was older, and he looked older. He looked more like the guy that turned into something horrible. He let his pain and sadness consume him. The guy he turned into that hurt me, stalked me and made sure I knew one day he would take me no matter what I said or did.

I could barely see the old Renee anymore.

He stood there looking at me wearing an old pair of jeans and a battered up shirt. It looked like he had been working outside because he was full of dirt.

His dirty face smirked at me knowing damn well he had me and there was really nothing I could do about it. He smiled like he had won already.

"Are you going to be good or are you going to give me more of a hard time?" He asked but I didn't answer.

He walked towards me and I focused on him. He was tall and husky. He easily had 150 pounds more than me. He was so tall the top of my head came up to his shoulders. Looking at his face I tried to calculate if it was too high for me to hit him good enough to where it would hurt. Knowing how satisfying that would be. To pound him in his chunky, hairy face like he did to mine.