Future

Three months later......

I felt him kiss my forehead and play with my hair. I didn't move or open my eyes. Yuca kissed me softly on my lips and I fought hard not to smile because I knew he was trying to wake me up. He started tracing my face with the tip of his finger, running patterns along my cheek. He had been coming into the room that I was sleeping in the entire morning, but this was the longest that he stayed trying to get me to wake up.

I was looking forward to sleeping in late since I didn't have school today and it was a Friday, but Yuca insisted that I come to work with him today so we could hang out. I only agreed if I could sleep in Jerry's office for a couple of minutes, knowing damn well that I would probably sleep for a couple of hours.

Every so often I knew Yuca would open the door to check on me and go back to work. This time however, he stayed and was sitting next on the floor next to the couch I was sleeping on. Why he thought it would be better to mess with me to wake up than just shaking me till I woke up was  a mystery to me. Yuca knew how ticklish I was and used it to his advantage every chance he could. So it didn't surprise me when he ran his finger down my arm that made me shiver.

"I know you're awake." Yuca whispered.

"Leave me alone." I mumbled, but not really meaning it and trying to cover my face with my arms.

"It's time for you to get up." He gently shook me and I could hear the amusement in his voice.

"Says who?" I questioned while removing my arms. Curious to how he would answer.

"Your man." Yuca simply said with a shrug of his shoulders.

I blushed and replace my arms over my face to cover my embarrassment.

"You are so fucking cute when you blush." He laughed.

I shove him and tell him to shut up with a giggle. Knowing that I couldn't hide it even if I tried.

I sit up on the couch, run my fingers thru my hair and rub my eyes. Hoping that I didn't look too bad. Yuca stood up and went to the fridge. He tossed me a bottled water after asking him to give me one.

"Don't you have to get back to work?" I asked when he sat next to me on the couch.

"I'm on my fifteen minute break." He answered. I snuggled into his side, laid my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around his waist and placing my feet on his lap. I don't know why I was getting comfortable when I knew he had to go back to work in a couple of minutes.

"Did you sleep good." Yuca asked. Laying his head on top of mine.

"Yeah, when you weren't messing with me or opening that creaky ass door."

"Well, I won't get to bug you tomorrow." Yuca said.

"It's only for one day. You'll be fine." I hugged him just a little bit tighter.

Tomorrow I have a whole day scheduled to hang out with the girls. Vickie's birthday was coming up and they wanted to go shopping. Ever since Yuca and I started dating, I didn't really hang out with the girls like I used to. We would all still hang out as a group, but there was only so much we could talk about with the guys being around. So we had made plans for this weekend.

"What are you going to do when I'm with the girls?" I asked, genuinely curious to how he would spend his day.

"I'll be here."

"You're going to work?"

"Yeah. What else do you want me to do?" Yuca answered as if his choice was obvious.