Car Clubs

*Not Edited*

The whole time we were cruising down the street, I kept a look out for Yuca but he was no where to be seen. I figured that since I didn't see him in any of the cars that we constantly passed by, maybe he had left. So after a while, I just stopped looking and tried to enjoy the ride.

Everybody was driving slow, bumping their music, and talking to the people in the next car.

The guys that had cars with hydraulics would drive while hitting their switches. Thank God, Paco's car didn't have that because I am pretty sure he would have us jumping around in the back of the car while he was making the car jump and doing crazy tricks. I'm sure he would love to add that wonderful dynamic to his car, but he just recently joined a car club and he had to wait his turn until he could do something drastic to it.

In Houston, being in a car club was almost the same as being in a gang. The only difference was that car clubs didn't advertise on being violent, they try to consume their whole being into making all their cars look great. But everyone was trying to one up everyone else. And anytime you involve money, you are sure to bet there are always going to be problems.

The word had got around to what parking lot everyone was going to park at so Paco made his way to that place.

They chose a shopping center with a donut shop, jewelry store and a nail salon.

It was almost midnight, so none of these stores were open anymore.

Paco found where the rest of the guys from his car club and immediately found a parking.

Carol was the first one to get out, refixing her outfit. She wore a skirt too, and a tube top. After being in the car for awhile, sometimes you had to readjust your outfit to make sure your butt wasn't showing.

Paco got out and went over to say hi to some of the guys.

I opened my door and swung my legs out of the car but stayed seated. I turned around and saw Sylvia and Vic get out and was talking to Carol.

I rested the side of my head on the back of the seat and looked up at the sky. Slowly my eyes closed shut. I took a big sigh, feeling content. With my eyes still closed, I could hear all the people talking, felt the cool summer breeze.

"Oh, I know you ain't tired girl."

I opened my eyes to see Vic standing in front of me with her arms across her chest.

"Naah, not tired, just enjoying the moment."

She laughed and motioned for me to get out of the car.

We said hi to a couple of the guys that were from Paco's car club. Then, once we talked to all of them we took off walking down the parking lot to check out the "cars".

Usually the guys would all stay together while they checked out each other car's and talked about all the mechanics of it. And the girls were the ones that were walking around checking out the different cars. Well, at least that's what they said they did, mainly its to check out the guys then the car's.

"I have a confession to make." Carol looked at us with a shy expression on her face.

"You have 21 toes?" I asked.

"What? NO!" We all laughed.

"You're pregnant?" Vic asked with a serious face, but we all knew she was kidding.

"Ha! You have to have sex to get pregnant and that is something I have not done as of yet." She smirked.

"Oh hell, who is it?" Sylvia turned. We were all walking hand in hand in a line.