Chapter Twenty One- Dumb Couples

So this book has three chapters to go so it's almost done. thank you for all the support and I hope you enjoy these last few beautiful chapters. also new update schedule: every Sunday

I had missed the feel of him against me and suddenly all I could think about was wanting to feel his bare skin against mine.

Chapter Twenty One- Dumb Couples

Ryan's POV

"I'll be back," I told Logan before I kissed him on the cheek and exited the car. I entered my home, still surprised by how calm and quiet it was, the only sound being the buzz of the refrigerator. "Dad?" But there was no response, letting me know that it was safe.

I ran upstairs and packed a few things in a bag before making my way back downstairs. It was odd for my father to be gone for so long but I wasn't exactly sure where to look for him. My father wasn't one to leave to the house.

But I wasn't complaining much. If he had been home, I would be covered in bruises right now. I was just simply worried that he was drunk and stumbling into roads, etc.

Sighing, I left the house, making sure to lock the door and went back into the car. Logan was on the phone when I entered the vehicle. "I'm okay, mom. Just worry about yourself," he stated into the device as I drummed my fingers along the steering wheel. He said good bye before turning to look at me. "That was my mother."

"Is she okay?" I asked as I pulled out of the drive way to head back to Logan's empty house. He glanced down at the phone in his hands, his thumb outlining the shape of the screen.

"No, she's fine. She said it was okay if you stayed over but no funny business," he chuckled and I smiled in response. Even though I had a perfectly calm house to sleep in, I preferred to stay some where else. Just staying in the house and knowing the possibility of my father showing up out of no where scared me.

A few silent minutes later, we arrived at his house. I followed him inside and upstairs to his warm bed room. I was always in awe when I saw his beautiful paintings and drawings.

But I noticed a new art journal on his bed and I didn't hesitate to pick it up and flip through the pages. Unlike the ones I had found before, this art pad was full of vibrant colors, blue seas, and a boy with dark hair. I couldn't help but wonder if that boy was me.

"Please don't look at those," Logan whined as he snatched the book out of my hands before tossing it under his bed. "In case you were wondering, that boy in the drawings wasn't you." He huffed, folding his arms across his chest.

"It wasn't? Then who was it?" I asked with a smile as I placed my hands on his hips. He only turned his head away, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "Was it Scott?"

"Ah gross." He finally turned to look at me, a playful look in his eye, and then everything went silent, almost as if we were the only two people on the Earth.

Taking advantage of our loneliness, I placed my lips against his, igniting the flame within my chest. It was as if I was kissing him for the very first time in that school parking lot with the sound of my motorcycle engine in the back ground. It was a mind blowing kiss.

His smell never seemed to change and his skin always felt as soft as the day before. For some reason that brought me comfort because for once there was something in my life that was consistent and made me feel safe.

I tangled my fingers in his hair, loving the feel of the soft locks against my skin. He moaned into the kiss, cueing the transition of our gentle embrace into one full of passion and lust.

I had missed the feel of him against me and suddenly all I could think about was wanting to feel his bare skin against mine.

The heat seemed to increase as our kiss continued. I pulled off his shirt, exposing his pale skin to the stiff air. He did the same, assisting me in removing my shirt and then my jeans.

We fell back against the bed, our groins rubbing together through the tough fabric of his jeans and the thin material of my boxers. The only sound in the air was Logan's moans as I continued to grind against him, enjoying the fact that I could cause him such simple pleasure.

"Ryan-" Logan whimpered as I began to place kisses along his collar bone, my hands reaching to remove his pants. My name sounded beautiful on his tongue and only excited me even more.

Once his pants were removed, Logan was quick to take off the last pieces of other clothing, leaving us completely naked and flush together. Logan's timid hands reached to hold me in his hands before he began to stroke me slowly, his eyes darkening from lust.

I groaned, not being able to take the wait any longer. With two wet fingers, I prepared Logan for what was to come. "More- Ryan-" Logan moaned as he pushed against my fingers, his head thrown back and his mouth open.

"As you wish," I mumbled before entering him slowly. His nails were instantly scratching at my back as he screwed his eyes shut. I waited for him to adjust before pulling out and slamming back into him, causing the bed to creak.

"Oh god." His nails carved deeper into my skin as I continued to thrust forward, filling him to the brim, my rhythm slowly becoming messier. The sound of skin slapping together filled the air.

I was suddenly reminded of the first time we had done this. It was in a cheap hotel room and even then, it was a beautiful experience but for some strange reason, this time was better as if I was my love and admiration for him grew.

I continued to thrust into him, my climax building fast and by the way Logan was moaning, I could tell he was close to. I wrapped my hand around his aching cock, pumping him with fast strokes until he eventually came, my name flying from his mouth.

Shortly after, I came as well. "Fuck, Logan," I moaned as I gripped the bed sheets, my toes curling from the amazing release.

I collapsed on top of him, my arms finally giving out. "Why did that feel way better than before?" Logan asked, his voice low and raspy. I smiled against his shoulder, loving how his voice sounded.

"Maybe it's because we're a dumb couple in love," I replied as I placed a small kiss on his neck. Smiling, he turned his head to look me in the eye.

"You're in love with me?" Without responding, I simply kissed him on the nose before rolling off of him and slowly, falling asleep. But not without hearing his final words, "I'm in love with you too."