Chapter Five- Beautiful

ya so im sorry about the slow update. mY COMPUTER IS AN ASS but i just got a new one so ya. enjoy this pointless and maybe short chapter. i write rlly short chapters for this book idk why.

Chapter Five- Beautiful

Ryan's POV

He felt right in my arms. We fitted together like a puzzle piece and I wasn't ready for when he pulled away. "We should be heading home," he stated, wiping his red eyes. My frown returned to my face as I thought of going home. I didn't want to be there.

"Actually, I'm just going to stay here. I rather not go home," I responded with a closed smile. His brows furrowed together in confusion, an expression that was adorable on his face.

"Why don't you won't to go home?" he questioned but before I could respond, he continued to pester with questions. "Do you want to stay over?" My eyebrows raised. I had never been asked that sort of question, probably because I never had friends. "I mean, if you don't want to, that's cool. I just thought maybe you wanted to, whatever."

I smiled at his rambling before pressing my index finger against his lips to stop him. "I'll come over." He squealed in joy before grabbing my hand and jerking me to my feet. Laughing, I pulled him to the parking lot until we reached my bike.

"You ride that?" He asked, his eyes wide with fright.

"And you get to wear this." I handed him the helmet and he seemed to be relieved that he was supplied with some sort of protection. He strapped on the helmet, gave me the directions to his house, and allowed me to help him onto the vehicle. Once we were settled, I took off and his arms were instantly wrapped around my waist, his head pressing into my back.

Every time I would make a turn, his grip on my waist tighten, making it hard to breath and I was more than happy when we reached our destination. His house was a decent, two story size and seemed very welcoming from the outside. He handed me back the helmet and I made sure to set it on the motorcycle handle before following him to the front door. I hadn't even step foot into the building and I was already intimated.

His house was bigger on the inside than it was on the outside but I wasn't surprised. Houses were always like that. I followed him up the carpeted stairs and I couldn't help but picture what this staircase would look like with beer bottles and cans littering each step.

His room was in front of the top of his stairs and when we entered, I was taken back by how huge it was. My room had enough space for a bed and myself, that's it. But you could fit a whole zoo in his room. I figured his room would have little personality to it but I was wrong, so wrong. Paintings and paint littered the floor while crumpled pieces of paper were scattered across his desk. His bed was unmade with pencils covering the entire surface. You could tell that he was an artist, a good one judging by the paintings by the dresser.

"Sorry about the mess. I'm not fond of cleaning." he stated as he attempted in straightening the room.

"I see that," I snickered. I walked alone the baby blue walls, examining each painting that hung still, waiting to be observed. "You're a really good artist." I heard a chuckle come from across the room and I figured he was one of those people that didn't accept any compliments, no matter how small.

My foot hit against a hard block and I bent down to pick up the bulky sketchbook. As I flipped through the sketches, I noticed that the sketches in there were more dark than the ones hanging on the walls. It was like I was looking into the dark and personal side of Logan.

"No, don't touch that," he shouted behind me as he reached for the notebook but I quickly spun so he wasn't able to grab it. I continued to flip through the sketches of dark trees and people until he took hold of the spiral, causing me to spin around to face him. He yanked at the book and I yanked it back, raising my eyebrows as I stared down at him.

It wasn't until then did I notice the way the light shined down on him and brightened his electric eyes and hair. He seemed beautiful at the moment and I couldn't stop the smile that formed on my face. Somehow my smile caused him to smile and we just stood there, smiling at one another. "I think this belongs to you." I closed the tablet and handed it back to him. Chuckling, he took the book from my grasp and threw it onto the bed.

"Thanks," he whispered. He glanced around us before pointing to the couch that sat in front of the window on the other side of the room. "You can sleep over there. There's a blanket underneath it, if you need it." I continued to stare at the side of his face as his cheeks flared with red. He could tell I was still staring at him.

"Can you stop staring at me like that?"

"No, I like staring at things that are beautiful." His cheeks seemed to redden after that. I chuckled to myself before walking towards the couch. I tossed off my shoes before reaching underneath for the blanket. "Good night." He glanced at me before looking down at the sketch book that was laying on his bed. Even then, he seemed beautiful.