Interrupted (Riko x Kuroko)

It's been such a long day. Kuroko sat in his classroom, restless. She hasn't been here for two days, therefor the team had to practice on their own, doing the routines an exercises she has pre-planned for them. Everyone missed their coach, Riko, but, Kuroko missed her the most.

He missed his girlfriend.

Practice was long and dulling. Hyuuga took over and barked out the exercises to the team. Kuroko would perform them effortlessly which only made Hyuuga madder. He was already mad at him for dating the girl he had a crush on, now he was mad because the blue haired shadow wasn't putting any effort in his practice. This resulted in Kuroko running extra laps after practice.

"Kuroko you have to step it up, if not even Riko will punish you." Kagami said, slapping his back after he's finished with his extra laps.

"I know, I just feel empty."

Kagami responded with shaking his head. Kuroko changed in the locker room and began to leave the school. His heart lurched forward, almost tearing out from his chest. Two days was too much for the his poor heart to bear.

With Riko very ill with the flu, she wanted everyone to stay away from her so they wouldn't get sick. Kuroko argued against her, but of course, Riko being Riko, he agreed to her wish and left her alone. Now, Kuroko hurried to the Aida household. He wanted to see her.

He knocked on the door. He braced himself to face Riko's ever menacing father, Kagetora Aida. When he first found out they were dating, Kagetora almost killed the poor boy. He has to live with it, Riko would tell him. Kuroko still thinks that deep down inside, if Riko didn't stop him, Kagetora would strangle him.

There was the sound of footsteps on the other side of the door. The door unlocked, and before Kuroko stood the short girl, Riko

"Coach." Kuroko said, smiling.

"Kuroko-Kun? You're here." Riko said, smiling.

"How are you feeling coach? Sorry for coming even though you said not to, I wanted to see you." Kuroko said, smiling gently.

"That's okay Kuroko. I'm feeling better now, and I don't think I'm contagious anymore. You're really sweet." Riko said, stepping back and allowing Kuroko to step inside.

"How was practice?"

"Fine. Hyuuga made me run extra for slacking off."

"That's not like you to slack off Kuroko." Riko crossed her arms, sitting next to Kuroko on the couch.

"Sorry coach, it's just that I give it my all when you're yelling at us." Kuroko said, looking Riko right in the eye.

"Don't worry, I'll be back on the court yelling at you boys tomorrow." Riko returned the smile.

"By the way, where is your dad?" Kuroko swallowed hard, trying not to think of the angry man.

"He's out doing errands. He'll be here late."

The two sat in a very short silence. It wasn't typical of Kuroko to show his emotions. Actually, Kuroko never really showed his emotions at all, with a few exceptions of course. Kuroko felt himself being pulled. His heart stretched out of his chest to make contact with Riko's. It felt like he hasn't seen her in forever. His body began to leak forward. Riko's body responded and she leaned forward as well, her lips making contact with his. Kuroko's hands made his way around her waist and Riko snakes her hands around his neck. This was the feeling Kuroko has been aching for.

The front door flung open. The tall, brown headed man stepped in with hands full of grocery bags.

"Riko-tan! I'm home-" his sentence abruptly stopped. He spotted his daughter on the couch with a Kuroko on the far side of the couch as possible.

"What are you doing here you little brat?!" Kagetora exclaimed, dropping the bags and marching towards the scared blue haired teen.

"Papa you are scaring him!" Riko said, standing before Kuroko and acting as a wall. Kuroko let out a shaky breath. This was too close. Even though his short, happy moment was interrupted, he was still glad to see that Riko was her own, healthy self again.