A Bit Tipsy (requested Riko x Kuroko)

KuroRiko requested by Amatou13

prompt: Drunk! Kuroko X Riko!!! Where Kuroko confesses to Riko!

Kuroko wasn't neccessarily the one to go to parties or to have a "good time", he very much preferred to stay home and read or play with Nigou. Tonight, however, the house next door was having quite a party, and poor Kuroko couldn't fall asleep. At around 3:45 in the morning, someone began to knock on his door. Groggily, he put on his night robe and opened the door and to his surprise, it was his neighbor, holding a very large, tightly sealed cup.

"Goodnight- or, good morning Kuroko-kun. I'd like to apologize about the party lasting so long and disrupting your sleep. I remember you really like vanilla milkshakes so I bought you a large one to make it up for you." He said, holding it out to him.

"Arigato." Kuroko hesitantly took it, saying goodnight then closing the door.

Kuroko walked into his kitchen and turned the light on, studying the milkshake. It looked freshly bought, the container sealed and the straw still in the plastic. The strong smell of vanilla leaked through the container and Kuroko decided that a midnight snack wouldn't hurt. He opened the shake and sipped on it gently, turning off the lights and walking back to his room. The milkshake had an odd, bitter taste at the end, and the coldness napped at his head.

His head began to spin and he sat himself down on his bed, holding his head. He reached for his phone, which was sitting on the nightstand, and fumbled on the numbers, searching for someone to call for help. The names were blurred, but he heard his phone dialing a number.

"Hello? Kuroko why are you calling me at 4 A.M.?" Said a groggy voice.

"D-domo." Kuroko muttered into the reciever, becoming less and less articulate.

"Kuroko? Are you okay? What's wrong?"

The voice was familiar but he couldn't recognize it. Nothing but mumbles escaped his lips.

"I'm coming over right now!" The voice hung up.

His head continued to spin as he lost his balance and collapsed on his bed, rubbing his head.

Minutes later, a knocking was heard at his door. It grew louder and louder and suddenly, the door was cracked open and footsteps raced to his room.

"Kuroko? What happened?" Said the now-familiar voice of his coach, Riko.

"Coach-I feel. . .sick." Kuroko rubbed his stomach.

"Did you drink anything or take anything before sleeping?" Riko exclaimed, helping Kuroko into a sitting position. He pointed to the half consumed shake on his nightstand and Riko reached over and took it. She smelled the top and took a look inside.

"Kuroko, someone spiked your milkshake, you could smell it-"

She was interrupted when Kuroko was suddenly tugging at her hair. He was unreasonably close and Riko could smell the faint scent of alcohol in his breath.

"Riko-kun, you have pretty hair." Kuroko said, sitting closer and closer.

"Kuroko, you're tipsy." Riko muttered, pushing him away from her.

"But I like your hair." he pressed himself against her, caressing her hair. Riko grabbed his hands and pressed them down, standing up and crossing her arms.

"You need to stay in here until you're sober. Just wait until the team hears about this. They won't believe me, and you probably won't remember!"

"Riko-kun-"

"You're calling me by my name Kuroko-"

"-I really like you."

"Ehh?!"

"Come here." Kuroko stood up, arms outstretched to her but Riko reacted quickly and grabbed his arms, crossing them over each other and sitting him on the bed.

"I'm leaving you here." she said, leaving the room and closing the door behind her. She could hear Kuroko mumbling her name behind the door.

Drunk people speak nonsense, Riko thought, they usually don't know what they're saying. But, sometimes they'll speak the truth, Kuroko wasn't speaking the truth now wasn't he? Riko shook her head and called it nonsense. The constant movement in his room and muttering made Riko think twice.

She should just record him on her phone, and wait it out until he's sober.