I'm Bored (Riko x Kagami short)

Cause TBH this is my favorite ship ^-^

"Ugh!" Riko groaned as she kicked her feet over the sofa, her heading hanging off the edge. Her giant boyfriend, Kagami, walked out of the kitchen with a popsicle in his mouth.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I'm. So. Bored! Summer break is ending, we've already done all we wanted to do and my dad has been busy at work every single day. I dunno what to do man." Riko complained as she watched Kagami walk over to her and look at her. He was upside down to her.

"Is that my last blueberry popsicle?" Riko asked.

"Yeah, you want some?" he offered her some.

She nibbled the edge of the popsicle, letting the frozen sugar melt in her mouth. 

"Well, do you wanna head out somewhere or you wanna hang in here?" Kagami plopped himself next to her, bringing a giant hand to gently (not really) slap her belly.

"Ouch! That hurt!" Riko whined.

"Did not."

"Did too!"

"Did. Not."

"Did too did too did too! It's no fair cause you're like, double my weight!"

"Well I am a guy, and I am taller and stronger than you."

"So that means I can do this?" Riko socked him in the chest.

"Ouch! I said I was stronger than you, doesn't mean I'm immune to pain!" he grabbed her wrists and pinned her up then down against the couch so he was on top of her.

"You jerk." she snickered at him.

"I know," Kagamied grinned, his lips blue from the popsicle he finished.

"You may be stronger than me. . . but there is one thing I know about you that you don't even know about you," Riko smirked.

"What's that?"

"Let me go for a second then."

". . . I don't trust you."

"Just do it!"

"What?! Are you gonna do the Boston Crab hold? I swear Kuroko's spine hasn't been the same I'm telling you he runs funny now!"

"Just. . . let. . . me. . .go!" Riko squirmed as she tried to break free of his grip.

"Fine fine!" 

He let her go and she sat up immediately. She pushed her way into him and straddled his lip, her arms creeping around his shoulder blades.

"What're you doi-"

"Shh."

"Riko you're actually kinda creeping me out what're you tryna do-"

"I said hush!"

She placed her hands below his shoulder blades, and began to tickle him.

"H-hey what're you- HEY! HAHA THAT TICKLES!"

Kagami began to squirm and laugh as Riko furiously tickled up and down his spine. Kagami kicked and squirmed all over the couch with Riko taking over.

"OKAY OKAY PLEASE STOP, RIKO STOP- HAHAHA RIKO- HAHAHA!"

Riko finally slowed down and smirked at him, his face red and hot from all the laughing.

"How did you know I was ticklish there? I didn't even know!"

"Told you I know things about you, besides, this could be a small ab workout for you!"

"Oh jeez," Kagami muttered, wiping his face with his hand.

"Oh you love me," Riko gave him a peck on the lips in which he returned by wrapping his arms around her neck.

"I do," he kissed her back.