Handcuffs (requested Riko x Aomine)

OMGGG SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER I WAS BUSY LIEK THIS WEEK BUT I FINALLY WROTE IT AND IT PROBABLY CAME OUT LIKE CRAP ;-;)/ BUT HERE IT IS banana_senpai

Requested AoRiko by ^^^
prompt: AoRiko for his birthday and that Aomine slowly realizes he's falling for Riko even though she's flat chested

The sun had just risen and the light poured into the room. If the sun were able to aim, then it aimed well, because the sleeping basketball ace got the sun directly in his eye. He stirred as he moved his head, away from the sun's damaging rays. After flickering his eyes open, he sits up slowly, yawning and scratching his head. As he got up, something fell off his bed which sounded like paper falling. The bluenette grumbled, reaching down to the floor to pick up what has fallen, which happens to be one of his many magazines. He noticed that one of the pages were folded and flipped to it and was surprised to see that tucked between the pages was a torn out page of Basketball Monthly, a magazine that he'd look at every once in a while. Taking a look at the torn page he saw the smiling face of Kuroko Tetsuya, along with the rest of his team. The victors of the Winter Cup. He smirked, glancing across all their smiling faces until he came across the only feminine face on the picture. Tetsu's coach, he thought. Yeah, she's kinda cute but she's clearly lacking in the chest area. He let out a sigh and put the page aside, looking through his magazine. Thin, busty models in bikinis filled all the pages. But, he grew tired and set the magazine aside, finally getting up and getting dressed.

After he ate breakfast, he opened door and a wave of cold slapped him in the face. He slammed the door shut and peered out the window; the sunny sun that was out just moments ago was now blocked away by dark gray clouds with a whistling wind that rocked the trees gently back and forth. He actually looked surprised, it wasn't like the weather to change like this so suddenly. He returned to his room and fetched a sweater and scarf and headed outside, his legs leading him to a certain place in downtown Tokyo: the contest fair that was set up by all Tokyo high schools.

The teen somehow found a way to wriggle out of having the responsibility to help run the booth. Although he told himself he wouldn't go, he felt somewhat drawn do the place. It was already crowded with people and he could see familiar high schools everywhere. It wasn't long before he came across his own school, Tōō Academy. At the booth he was able to see the four eyed basketball captain, Imayoshi, and the pink haired manager, Momoi. He quickly concluded that he didn't want to be seen by them, so he turned around to walk in the opposite way until something crashed into him.

"S-sorry! I couldn't see past these- Aomine-kin?" said an unfamiliar voice.

The teen looked down to see a brunette girl almost half his height holding two large boxes in her arms. This girl seemed rather familiar...

"Nice to see you too." she frowned, adjusting the boxes in her arm.

"Tetsu's coach?" Aomine said, upon closer inspection.

"Yes, that's me. And I have a name which happens to be Riko Aida, not like you'll remember. I have to go." and with that, she marched off into the direction she was walking in. Aomine watched her go, arriving at her destination which was Seirin High School booth. Perhaps, Kuroko was there too.

Aomine felt drawn to the Seirin booth in a similar like way when he came to the fair. He came closer and kept an open eye out, for both the red headed basketball ace or Kuroko. When arriving at the booth, he was surprised to see there were many little games scattered across the table that were occupied with dozens of little children. As he walked down the line of games, he heard the voice again.