"Surprise" request (Riko x Kuroko)

Requested by zombiepanda1

Riko walked to practice and immediately questioned her teams' reactions. Everyone looked and her and either smirked or blushed, look in opposite directions or whispering amongst themselves.

"Okay, what's going on?" She asked, her hands on her hips and her brow arched.

"Coach, how's Kuroko?" Kagami asked, biting his lower lip and holding back a laugh.

"I haven't seen him. Why?"

"He ASKED us if you can see him OUT-side." Izuki chuckled. Hyuuga hit him in the head.

Riko was now really confused. She looked at all their faces, Mitobe looking the less excited and Hyuuga looking the most scared. Kagami was looking like a maniac trying to hold his laughter in.

"Coach." She heard the soft voice behind her. Riko jumped and turned around to meet Kuroko's soft blue eyes staring right at her.

"He's grown so fast!" Koganei choked, keeping his grins in check.

Before Riko could question what was happening, Kuroko bent down on one knee and held her hand. There was a wave of gasps and giggles from behind her.

"Coach, would you like to be my girlfriend." Kuroko bluntly said.

The team was on the verge of exploding. Riko turned as red as Kagami's hair. With her eyes making contact with his gentle ones, there was no way she could deny him.

At the end of practice, she made everyone run extra laps, especially her boyfriend.