Kevin TranxReader

Warning, this chapter may include some language. 

You, along with a few others had been kidnapped by this Crowley character, snatched from your home town by some freak with black eyes. You had heard a lot of lore from your mother, including things like vampires and shapeshifters and many other things; but like any other person, you thought she was crazy. Hence why she was now in a mental ward and you were an independent 19 year old girl, who had been independent for nearly 3 years. You, along with the others were shocked when Crowley came back with some kid called Kevin. While Crowley was talking to Kevin, you watched closely, seeing if you could find a way out. Your mother may have been a little crazy, but she sure knew how to fight; let's just say that you never really had issues with men in your hometown approaching you. 

Crowley looked over and lifted one of the girls up into the air, her screams piercing your ears until she imploded. Her blood was stained every where, but you unlike the others hadn't screamed. The truth was, you didn't think your mom was crazy because you'd seen the things, the stories, she talked about be true. It scared you more than anything, and now it was happening to you and she couldn't help you this time. You were on your own, and when that girl's blood hit your cheek, you were made aware of that when your mother's hand hadn't cleaned off the blood. As messy as her job was, she was an intense neat freak. You smiled a bit at her memory, Kevin looking at you confused. Crowley looked at him and said a few other things before taking him away. 

Soon after, the building was under attack and two men came in, saying they were there to help. You knew slightly better than to just trust them, so you stayed in hiding while the others all ran out. 

"Do you think Kevin is still here? What if Crowley had moved him by now?"

"I dunno, Sam... I don't okay? I'm not even sure if the poor kid's still alive."

Sam? They know Kevin, and he seemed nice enough. Though he did let Crowley kill a woman... But remember what your mom said about demons (Y/N).

You stopped thinking to yourself in time to stand up and see the boys. One was much taller than the other with longer hair while the shorter one was clothed in a leather jacket, holding a knife in his hand. He waved the knife to you and you held up your hands. 

"Fucking Christ man! Don't go waving knives at strangers!" you said with a look.

"Are you a demon?"

"What can I answer to that? If I say no, you'll just assume that's what any demon would say; but if I say yes, and lie, then you'll kill me."

The taller one looked at you and shook his head, "Dean, I think she's a profit."

"Well sport, get outta here. Have a good life."

"Bullshit..." you muttered under your breath. 

You walked past them and continued down hallways, them trailing you. "Exit is the other way..?"

"Does it look as if I'm looking for an exit?"

"Well...Um... No?"

"Exactly. I've been here longer than the others, and when a girl says she has to use a restroom, no one doubts her." You flicked your head around and saw a man charging you. You leapt up, your hands landing on his shoulders before you muttered a small exorcism you had over heard from your mother. Black smoke poured out from his mouth before he collapsed on the ground, you flipping over and landing on your feet. 

"You're a hunter?"

"No...not really. My mom was though, and I picked some things up here and there." You bit your lip and looked around. When you started walking down a hall, Dean stopped you and looked at you questionably. "I'm looking for someone, and you're looking for the same person. So let's help each other out."

"How do you know Kevin?" Sam asked. 

"We were friends back before we looked at college. But with my mom, I had to drop out and Kevin..."

"What?"

"Nothing..." you muttered before shaking free from Dean's hand. 

"What happened?"

"He met some slut who was using him! She didn't see him as a person, just as a brilliant mind that would earn a lot of money. When I tried to tell him that, he didn't believe me. That made ignoring college a lot easier, but I still care. I never stopped..." You trailed off before marching off. "Not like it's any of you two's business!" you snapped. 

It took a while, but you found a place where you assumed Kevin would be. The wall was blocking your only way. "Damnit!" you bit your lip and looked. 

"Maybe I could be of assistance?"

You turned around to see some other guy before he phased through the wall. 

"Who the hell was that?!" you said gesturing to the wall.

"We can explain later..." Dean said before finding a boarded door. 

Loud crashes and thuds were sounding on the other side and you really began to worry. When Dean broke the door down, Kevin was standing in fear while the other guy was on the ground. You rushed to Kevin before smiling at him. 

"(Y/N)?" he whispered softly

"Kevin... You're okay!" You hugged him and sobbed lightly before you all had gone outside. 

(Time Skip)

That was a while back though. Now you and Kevin were in a safe house, his mom had just left and you were becoming progressively more worried about Kevin. He would never sleep and ate solely hot dogs. You would often break his trances of nothingness by sitting beside him and looking at the tablet. 

Today, you did the same. You sat down and looked over at him as he did the same to you. You smiled and looked at the tablet. "Um... would you mind teaching me a bit?"

"It's not really like reading you know. More like it tells you what it says." He smiled weakly and looked back at it. 

"Could you try showing me though?"

"You won't get it you know? Not because you aren't smart or anything like that! Believe me, I know how smart you are..." Kevin trailed off while he looked at you, but you were focused on the tablet. "Why are you interested in it?"

"You need a break from it is all... I can see that."

"I'm fine, (Y/N). Hone-"

"No you're not, Kevin!" tears had filled your eyes at this point, but you didn't want him to see that. "You're killing yourself over this tablet just like you were with that girl, and just like with that girl... I can't do anything about it except for watch you die..." Tears were spilling down your cheeks at this point.

"(Y/N)..." he whispered softly. "I-I had no idea..."

You shook your head and covered your face, wiping away the tears on your cheeks. "Kevin... How can such a bright mind like you not see when someone really cares about you?"

He looked at you stunned for a moment before you got up and began to walk into the bed room. Before you could get to the door though, he grabbed your hand and pulled you close to him. He stood and hugged you tightly before letting out a long breath. "(Y/N)... Just ask yourself the same question." You looked at him confused until he eased his lips onto yours. "I love you, (Y/N). And that's become so clear to me through all of this. I'm sorry... I failed you and I let you go when I really should have done just this."

"Kevin?"

"Yes?"

You gave him a shaky smile before nodding, "I love you too." He smiled ear to ear and you poked his chest, "Now then, sleep!"

"But I-"

"No! You're taking a break with me all day today. Understand?"

"(Y/N)-"

"Understand?!" you demanded while getting up on your toes to look at him in the eyes. 

He quickly nodded and smiled again before hugging you tightly. "Thank you, for looking out for me. Cas may be the angel; but you are my guardian angel."