DeanxReader

So, it's super early for this kind of theme, but I LITERALLY DON'T CARE right now. I'm in the christmas carol mood. Skip this if you aren't ready for christmas yet. 

Warnings: different Cas. If you don't understand what this could mean, then don't read.

The radio blared out (your favorite upbeat christmas carol) while you bopped your hips side to side. Tinsel was wrapped around your arm as you swayed towards the tree. Sam was drunkenly singing along to the song while he wrapped the lights onto the fake pine tree. Dean was out getting groceries while you and Sam set up the biggest Christmas surprise in the main room in the bunker. Castiel was in the kitchen, cookies in the oven and gingerbread being forged with icing. "Well, I think that this tree is finished. How's the food, Cas?"

"Incomplete! I am having great difficulties assembling the house." Cas walked into the other room with icing all over his face and trench coat. His eyes were distressed and he looked overwhelmed. 

"Sammy, go help the angel." 

Sam screamed out the song while he stumbled into the kitchen, grabbing Cas by the sleeve and dragging him with. You knew Dean would be back soon, so you would have to stall. Frantically looking around, you found a little box sitting on the table where the rest of the decorations had been sitting. You opened the box and found a little mistletoe. Grinning from ear to ear, you pinned it above the front door and waited outside. 

The snow was slowly drifting down and peacefully laying on the ground. The snow was flawless on the ground, waiting to be stepped in.  The tires rolled gently over the gravel that poked out from the snow. Dean stepped out of his impala with a light grin. He had only two bags, and he held them both in one hand. Once he got to where you were standing he wrapped his free arm around your waist. He kissed your forehead, "What have you done now, babe?"

"Nothing! I can't believe you would even accuse me of being up to something."

"Uh huh, I think I'm entitled. We have a Christmas without a case, and you aren't up to anything?"

Sam's voice came screaming through the walls and your grin grew. "Of course. I'm up to nothing at all."

Dean opened the door, but you stopped him. When he turned to you, you kissed him softly on the lips. You pointed to the mistletoe and giggled. "I couldn't resist."

He kissed you passionately and dropped the bags in the process. "For the record, I can't resist you either." He winked and continued into the kitchen to see Castiel and Sam covered in icing and sprinkles. Sam was laughing and dancing, a beer in his hand while Cas was shoving cookies into his mouth. 

"These are wonderful. I can not believe that human food can taste so wonderful. I understand why you all eat so much now."

You and Dean laughed at the scene, you stopping it short to cover his eyes and lead him into the main room. The tree was lit and sparkling in the light; the lights on the tree were twinkling and the star on top glowed. You moved your hands from Dean's eyes with the biggest smile imaginable. Cas and Sam had joined both of you in the room, Sam giggling and Cas wiping his mouth with his sleeve. Dean turned to you and hugged you before kissing you. 

"This is the best Christmas I've had in years. Thank you so much, (Y/N). I love you."

"There is something missing!" Sam shouted. 

"Sammy, what the hell could you be talking about? This is more than anything we've ever had."

"There has to be an angel on the top!!" 

"Don't look at me, I'm officially not an angel. I lost that a while back, remember?"

"I wasn't talking about you, Cassie!" Sam looked at you with an evil grin. Dean seemed to get the same idea as they picked you up and held you over the tree. 

You squirmed while Cas moved a camera in front of you all and smiled. "Say Merry Christmas everyone!"

The camera flashed and a photo slid out. When you all looked at it, it was perfect. Everyone was laughing and there. Dean was right, this was the perfect Christmas.