BalthazarxReader(part 2)

You woke up and walked into your living room, head in hands while trying to sooth your hang-over-migraine. The scent of pancakes wafted around you along with the smell of coffee and something meaty. Cautiously, you looked into your kitchen and saw a slender, male figure standing over your oven, his face framed by his hair and facial hair and his light brown eyes focused on the pancake on the griddle. His shirt was hanging loosely over his torso and his soft-denim pants sagged slightly, his belt hanging on one of the chairs by the table. You froze when he turned to look at you and he smiled softly to you. "Well good morning, love," he greeted, the french accent strongly rolling through your ears. You tried to talk before your head felt as if it was being split open. Groaning you looked back up to see him standing extremely close to you before he led you to a chair. He chuckled lightly as he set you down in the chair and rested his fingers against your forehead. 

The pain subsided as if it hadn't existed in the first place before you looked at him smirking at you again. Straining, you thought back to the previous night and remembered him saving you from the drunk at the bar before taking you home. You began to panic; when he reached out to comfort you, you spun his arm behind him and held it back. "What all happened last night?! No secrets!"

"OW!! That hurts rather sharply!" he growled before spinning out of your grip and holding your arms to your body in a hug. "Nothing happened aside from me laying you in the bed and sleeping on the couch. Now I am making breakfast because I knew that you would need something to eat! May I release you without being restrained now?"

You nodded and relaxed along with him. He looked at you and rolled his shoulder before his neck; son he was wide eyes and glaring at the griddle. "Bloody hell!" he yelped as he jumped to the griddle and removing the pancake he had been working on, which was now burnt. "Damnit!" he snapped before glaring at the pancake, a pout slipping from his face. 

You bit back a giggle at his adorable expression, holding your hand to your mouth. He noticed and rolled his eyes before you burst in to laughter. "Will you be okay? If one pancake isn't perfect?" you finally breathed out. 

"No!" he groaned lightly. "It won't be a perfect breakfast for the perfect young lady that has captured my heart." He smirked as you blushed and glanced to the ground. 

"She's one lucky lady to have the heart of such a noble being."

"Being?"

"Well there's no way you're a man!" you said with a grin. He shuffled nervously before you continued. "You're far to perfect of a gentleman to be human. So, what are you?"

"How shocked would you be if I told you?"

"Well, my father's a Wiccan and my grandmother is a gypsy so.... Probably not at all." You said with a laugh. 

"An angel," he muttered softly.

"What?" you said as you leaned closer.

"An angel," he said louder, his shoulders pulled back. 

"Well that does explain a bit." Balthazar looked at you confused before you giggled. "The wings silly!"

His eyes widened and he held one of his wings closer to himself. "Yo-you can see them?"

"Oh don't worry," you started as you took a step closer to him and reaching out to touch them, "I think they're beautiful." Your (Y/E/C) eyes widened as he stretched it into your hand. 

"They could never compare to you," he said softly before grinning down at you. He pecked your cheek, causing you to blush before he grabbed your hand. "Would you like some breakfast, my love?"

"Yes I would, my guardian angel." 

Balthazar smiled and kissed your hand as the two of you sat down at ate the breakfast he had prepared, including the burnt pancake that you both split. 

I hope you enjoyed the part two. It's still a bit less romance than the others, but I think Bal, would be a bit more like this than outwardly romantic when he first falls in love. Tell me what you guys think!! Thanks so much guys! Later.